52 - Just one

"Quit laughing" you mutter, glaring at him. 

"I'm just coughing" he says. 

"I'm not doing this anymore." you huff, folding your arms. 

"C'mon your fine" he says. "Hurry up soldier, otherwise I'm going to miss the exchange I'm supposed to be checking". 

You mutter under your breath quietly as you shuffle closer. "Here uh, we can, modify a bit I'm sure" he says, looking over your shoulder. 

"C'mere, we'll just do the one from training" he says with a nod. "actually-" he hesitates. "No, no, it's fine" he says more to himself than you as he looks through the scope once more. 

You're on all fours between his legs as he sits, waiting for his order. 'Ghost this is Laswell, come in' his walkie talkie crackles. 

He takes it from his belt. "Copy" he says, letting the button go as it beeps quietly. 

'Are your eyes on target?' she asks. 

"Getting ready" he says, glancing at you. 

'Get the work done soldier, he'll come through the forest remember your task.' 

"Copied, over" he says, tucking it back into his belt. His eyes are one of focus, demanding respect without even asking. He pats his thigh and starts loading the gun one by one. 

"Just, put your hands wherever there comfortable, lean on me a bit if you need." he says, his attention on his actions. 

You lay your head down on one of his thighs, your hands reaching around him, steadying themselves flat on the floor behind him. "Good good" he says as you hear the clicking of adjustments. 

"Arch your back a little more" he says. You curse your mind for wanting to grin like an immature kid and do as said, his hand pushing on the center of your back gently. 

He shifted slightly, his hand tracing up your back for a second instead of lifting straight off. He cleared his throat, "Is that comfortable, can you hold that for a long duration?" he asks.

"Yup.." you say with a strained voice, wanting to stay as still as possible.

He checked his watch once more before fiddling around with something in his vest, all you could do was stare to the side and watch the slight sway of treetops. The gun was the most uncomfortable against your body, but you kept steady. 

"Move your knees back a little, just a bit you're too high" he says. 

You shift your body, getting yourself comfortable as you part your knees that you kneel on. "Okay now be still" he says, his voice steady as he leans forwards peering through the gun. 

"Rookie, I said be still" Ghost grunts, his voice a more authorizing tone. 

"I'm trying" you grunt. 

You hear him sigh a minute later, a frustrated sigh as he shifts once again. "Are you uncomfortable?" you ask slowly. Maybe some limb of yours was in a position that was annoying him. 

You felt his body tense, "Still Rookie.." he growls. "That includes talking" he adds.

Your eyebrows furrowed, "That's not a requirement" you say, recalling the training. 

"It's an order from me" he mutters harshly, flicking on the gun's silencer with a click.

You sigh, annoyed which only makes him shift. "Don't do that" he says, his voice is slow, demanding you with a slight irritated husk.

"Breath?" you grunt your eyes slanting into a glare at his orders. 

"Just shut up" Ghost mutters, his voice rimmed with annoyance. The gun digs into you slightly as he shoots a single bullet, you hear it living the barrel and passing through the suppressor.