22 - 'His Control'

Your hands moved without second thoughts as your head tilted. Open lips against his as his movements turned rough.

One of your hands slid down over the hand of his that rested on your upper thigh and your other wrapped itself around his neck. Your fingertips softly tracing down his back, over the bulk of his gear.

He groaned into your mouth quietly as you kissed each other with eagerness. Expressing his like for your touch. 

He pulled away, leaving you a panting mess as you watched his eyes graze over your features. His eyes slanted, a look under those eyes you couldnt quiet pin.

He met your gaze once more. His chest heaving gently as his hand rubbed your thigh comfortingly. You felt almost shy under his watch yet the way he made you feel so small underneath him made your stomach flip.

Immediately his lips were back against your skin, kissing down your neck sending a waking desire through your veins. You tilted your head up with a quiet moan that made his kisses greedy.

His hands slid up, moving your shirt with his progress till his hands rested on your waist firmly. His thumbs caressing the soft skin while he paused, marking your neck with a hickey.

The alcohol in your system made no attempts at stopping him. Craving him while he moved down, tongue gliding softly along your neck between kisses.

A sudden pause in his movement made you look down. He was looking up at you, his eyes a silent plea as he'd reached the impediment that had his kisses come to a halt.

Your shirt.

Looking down into his eyes while his hands felt your waist made your body heat. He wanted it off, he didn't need to speak for you to understand and yet, you were more than willing to do it for him.

Your fingertips felt the fabric around the bottom of your shirt before you slowly slid it up and over your head, letting it drop from your fingertips and onto the floor as you watched him.

His brows furrowed as you felt his light airy groan hit your exposed skin, his eyes filled with desperation as his grip on your waist tightened.

You strayed away from his gaze, feeling slightly embarrassed at your exposed self.

You felt the touch ignite in your body as he kissed along your collarbone. His lips were soft, pressing against your skin like they were touched deprived.

Your fingers moved along him, annoyed by his gear. Unable to really touch him made you hungry for more. You felt his lips moving down your sternum, pulling away for a second between each, while his hands slid up further.

It was driving you wild as you squirmed pleasurably underneath him. You felt his fingers trace around, one gliding down your back making you arch on command as his other hand moved down, toying along the waistband of your shorts.

Your body felt the heat burning within, eager to feel him against you. With you, in any way you'd have him. Maybe that was the alcohol speaking but, in the moment, this is what you wanted.

You tugged at his vest, making it clear what you wanted, and he obeyed. Pausing his movements as he pulled his vest off over his head and let it drop onto the floor.

He looked at you with his brows slightly raised under his balaclava and you gave him a small nod, approving him. He smirked with a breathy amused noise, he didn't need your approval but you liked the way he obeyed.

He didn't waste any more moments and let his lips connect against you like you were an life support machine, air to his lungs.

Your fingers lightly grabbed the zipper to his dark navy blue jacket. You hesitated, unsure if that's what he wanted.