34 - 'Busted'

His stare was one of confusion and disbelief mixed with shock. "Are you alright sir?" You said pressing a fake accent down on your words and raising the pitch for a moment.

He didn't answer you and just continued to stare. Taking a moment as his eyes glassed over in thought. He cleared his throat "Rory was it...?" He said slowly.

You nodded your head. "Can I see you outside for a moment please" You stood up as the class erupted into a choir of 'oohs'. You kept your head down as you made your way out with Jasper behind.

Once the door shut, he didn't speak and the two of you stood in the quiet hallway. "Look at me while I speak to you, please" He spoke finally. You lifted your head.

You could tell he was studying your face by the way his eyes darted about. You collected yourself and recapped the story behind your familiarity. "Rory" He repeated with a click of his tongue while he folded his arms.

"Yes sir," you said trying your very best to add a slight accent to your words and change the pitch.

"You look rather familiar," he said shifting.

"In what way sir?" You asked, trying to avoid eye contact as you stared over his shoulder.

"Someone I've known for a very long time," he said, his voice was an even tone. He didn't sound angry or confused.

"Sorry sir but I've only known you for about 10 minutes," you said with a forced smile that became easier after each time.

"You came from the city yes..?" He asked with a small huff.

"London specifically" You spoke up.

"London, alright. Mm and what do your parents do Rory?" He asked eyes narrowed.

"My mother's a traveling journalist and my father's a mechanic" you recited as told to.

He smiled and you breathed a sigh of relief mentally. "Just one thing" he added, making your smile falter.

"Hm?" You hummed trying not to let your anxiety filter through.

"Your skirt" He nodded.

"Yes, sir a teacher has already told me about its length," you said.

"Okay," he said changing his stance. "Just-" He stepped closer to you and lifted your skirt slightly. You reacted late not feeling bothered at first.

You smacked his hand away and fixed your skirt as he sighed and turned around. You looked up at him and a moment later he turned to face you once more pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What are you doing here Y/N," He said.

"Sir ... my name is-"

"I seen your stitches, I highly doubt that 'Rory' would conveniently have the same injury and face as you" he said raising a brow. "Imagine you were actually just a student similar to you, I would be in shit for doing that."

You stared at him for a moment before sighing. You dropped your voice scraping the whole fake accent and leaning closer. "Okay fine the-" a door in the hallway swung open and a student left the room.

Passing you both and giving a glance before holding up their hallway pass to Jasper. Once they were out of ear shot you continued. "Can we talk about this after school maybe?" You asked.

He stood up straight looking you over before nodding. "Class please" he said with a gesture towards the door. You nodded, pushing it open and finding your way back to your seat.

Kai leaned towards you "what was that about?" He asked.

You sighed inside but made yourself smile. "Skirt length"