40 - 'Meal time'

Your eyes study his darting back and forth between them as you lean yourself closer, bringing him with you.

Your inches away from his lips before you feel resistance. "Rookie..." He growled lowly, his body turning towards you.

You glance down, his hands gripping the edge of the countertop on either side of you. His muscles tensed and the veins running from his arms down into the back of his hands.

You look back up to meet his eyes as you hum a soft reply. "You know we shouldn't be doing this right?" He whispers lowly, his voice deep as his words leave his lips.

Your eyes focus on the way his lip's part, and you nod your head slowly. He closes the distance between you both, standing to his full height. His eyes looking down at you.

He leans over you, keeping a small gap between you both as you drop your hand from his chin. Tracing it back over his neck and feeling him swallow slowly, his adams apple bobbing with the motion.

You take your hands back to his chest, feeling high just by the touch of him with his shirt on. The dips of his muscles under your fingertips as his breathing grows heavy.

His knuckles turn white while he holds the countertop. His body keeping distance between you and him. You place your free hand on one of his hands on the counter and let your touch dance up his arm and around the back of his neck.

You dig your fingers under his balaclava, feeling his hair underneath as you tangle your fingers between the strands. Under his gaze you tilt your head to the side and sit up, closing a small portion of the space between you.

He lets out a low growl, so low it almost goes unheard. "Rookie..." He repeated, his words a strained whisper.

"Ghost" you whispered back, matching his tone with a slight whine weaved within.

His eyes bore into yours with an intensity that made your lower stomach pool with warmth. He brought himself close to you, his lips passing yours.

You could feel his uneven breathing on your jawline. "Stop looking at me like that" He rasped a whisper into your ear that made you shiver.

"... I can't help it" you said back, your lips giving the smallest touch against the dip between his neck and shoulder as he leans over you.

You hear a chesty grunt drag from his lips. His muscles only becoming more tense as he broadens his shoulders in reluctance.

"Fuck..." He mutters under his breath, dragging his word into a throaty growl as he pulls back.

You tilt your head, forcing his head to turn towards you with the hand tangled within his hair. You know that your look is more than suggestive, a lustful gaze that you can't help.

You see from the corner of your eye as one of his hands lets the counter go and lifts an inch before he places it back down. A flat palm against the cold marble still tense.

"Ghost...?" you whispered, slowing down due to his hesitance.

His eyes snapped to yours after looking everywhere but you. "Do you not want too?" You asked gently, trying not to put him on the spot.

His eyes narrow slightly but it's not in any offensive way. The same glint in his eye that shows every time he's in thought. "I ... I do" He mutters seeming conflicted.

"Then ... what's the issue?" You asked a little confused.

He straightens himself, "I want it a little too much" he says with a strained raspy whisper before clearing his throat.