48 - Obstacles

"Oh .. princess..." He breathes slowly, almost seeming conflicted himself as he pulls away. You watch as his eyes flick down to his watch.

"If I start ... I can't guarantee you'll finish ..." He mutters, his lips pressing softly on the corner of your lips.

You hum with a whiney undertone, pressing your lips back against his. Hating the way it felt when you couldn't feel him against you.

You turn your body around to face him, leaning into him as he holds you. You feel his hands firmly on your waist as he moves them up and down over the dip of your curves.

You tilt your head further up, not satisfied with the tempo of the kiss. You want more and your body is making that clear.

His fingers dig into your skin as he picks up on your desires. His tongue playing with yours as you reach your arms up.

You wrap them around his neck, pulling his head closer as you tilt yours. You take it all in, wanting every second to be filled with the taste of him.

His hands slide down over your hips, tracing down the curve of your thighs before squeezing them. His body leans down over yours and you let out a soft pant against his tongue.

He pulls away with a small smile, his eyes searching yours. "Slow down baby..." He says, his voice a soft caress in the air.

Your chest rises and falls as you look up at him with begging eyes. It pleases him to see you like this, he knows how much control he has over you in a state like this.

"Think about this for a minute love" He whispers, keeping you at bay although your eyes stray to his lips. "You want me to start something I can't finish...?" He raises an eyebrow.

You're way to lost in the moment to be asked questions, you're not thinking straight. You just want release, and you'd do almost anything to get it. You nod, looking up at him through your eyelashes.

He chuckles lowly, "no you don't..."

"I... I do" you mumble.

You see a smile tugging at his lips as his fingers hesitate touching your face. "Okay well ... how about me?" he speaks slowly, his eyes drawing to your features as he studies your flushed face. 

"You don't want to?" you ask, your voice dropping as you think back. 

He lets out a breathless chuckle and shakes his head, "No, I do, of course I want-" he pauses and clears his throat. "I just ... I want to take, my .. my time handling your needs" he says, his voice a low rasp as his eyes soften looking across your face. 

You look back at him, watching his dark eyes moving but never lifting to meet your gaze.  He uses his words in a way that makes your body shiver, repeating them in your head. The way his accent laces over them when he talks low.

Somewhere in the back of your mind you're aware, but you don't focus on it while the unbearable desire takes over you. It makes you feel crazy, intrusive, you want to do anything to have what you want.

Logic doesn't seem to exist nor does fair reasoning. The way his words hang in the air, the atmosphere so intense it almost seems tangible.

How he makes your stomach churn, your emotions laid to rest as an aching impulse takes over your body. As someone who always tries to keep your emotions unveiled, you certainly displayed this one with enthusiasm.

You had this insatiable carnal appetite for satisfaction so desperately that it almost hurt. You weren't one to pry, to push boundaries and test limits.

You felt your body backing down. You still had an insufferable craving for the release he gave you but the feeling afterwards that seeped in through your cooling skin was something to stop and think about. It was shameful in a way, the reality hitting you hard. You didn't know if it was right or not, your body didn't understand either.