43 - 'Sharing is caring'

"Like, second period, I've got to do the tour" Kai says as you stand by the door.

"Okay, and you Kendrick?" You ask.

"It's study period" He laughs.

"Oh yeah" you say. "I'll meet you at the gates then."

"Will do" Kai says tucking his phone back into his pocket. He gives a wave to the team behind you. "See you guys" He says.

Kendrick gives a nod to them before grabbing your face and pulling you towards him, his eyes red. He gives a kiss on your forehead with a dramatic 'mwah'. "Sad to go Rory love" He chuckles.

You smile and nod. Kai shakes his head taking Kendrick's arm and pulling him out the door. "Thanks for letting us stay" he says to price before turning.

You shut the door with a sigh, following the team back to the open area. "Good kids, no?" Soap says.

"Their good kids" you say sitting down. They had ended up staying later due to Kais parents taking their time.

"Elaborate the plan please" you say.

"We've found the location of the enemy base just out of town towards west, us three will be going there to shut it down essentially, eliminate them."

"We're going to tell Kais father the business that's happen so he can take extra precaution for future situations with Kai or anyone in the family."

"You're job is to, as you know, watch Kai, but also look for those who are trying to leave. We have no doubt that they'll get warning to the school to speed it up"

"Meaning once they are warned there's chance they head straight for Kai, now, watch Kendrick too, it seems they've picked those who hang close to kai, maybe to blackmail him."

"That includes you to, you could be considered close with Kai, so, watch your back. Keeping your location on, we will be doing that too, tomorrow is uniform day so, wear your hear underneath"

"Take your own car in, make sure you're prepared for anything, we won't be there with you, your responsible for yourself Kai and Kendrick, understand that, Jasper is also there for help"

"We've noted that black Subarus are common around the school and they are owned by those who are working in the school, so anyone you see entering or leaving them be weary of"

"We know you can't have your mic on, or your walkie talkie so communication is strained but we trust you rook." Price says.

You take mental bullet points of the mission and nod to show your keeping up. "I've got it" you say offering a smile.

Price checks his watch and finishes loading the dishwasher. "I'll be heading to bed, I'm up early, you alright driving yourself in?" He asks.

You nod and he ruffles your hair as he walks past. "Night, make sure you all get rest" he says.

Soap isn't far behind Price with a yawn and you get up, glancing at Ghost who stands silently. The air feels denser when he's around, hard to breath in.

He looks down at you from across the counter. His eyes in a slight squint as a small shift under his balaclava indicates a smirk.

He wears lose pants around his hips and a tight shirt that only accentuates his muscles. Veins visible and tracing down his arms and hands, his tattoos on display.

"Something you need Rook?" He says, his voice deep and slow. He shifts his weight from one leg and folds his arms, his muscles tensing and relaxing.

"... no" you mumble with a small exhale.