75 - Please

[Chapter 75 - link in the comments, optional as always.]

You turn back to Ghost as he adjusts you to straddle him, there's a distance between you both still, he offers a smile that you return. He takes the blunt from your lips as you blow the smoke out to the side.

"Didn't think you'd be one to share a blunt sir." you say with a grin, he shrugs, lungs filled as he passes it back and lets it flow from his lips.

He holds your eyes for a moment watching you breath in, chest filling with swirling smoke. You keep your lips sealed and smile before holding the blunt out.

He doesn't take it and you tilt your head in small confusion before he parts his lips. You place the roll between them and he nods, closing his lips around the thin paper, hearing as he takes a deep inhale.

Your hand reaches out, a wonder in your eyes as you trace a finger along his exposed jaw, feeling him tense slightly underneath your touch. His eyes dart between yours but you smile softly, trying to soothe him in a way.

You trace a fingertip across his bottom lip before grabbing his chin gently and parting them, watching the white waves of air brush past. He shifts underneath you and you look up to meet his eyes, trying to find a dislike from your touch.

Small vibrant red lines faintly crossing over his eyes as a vague pinkness takes over the whites that confine his pretty irises. In the quiet field, lit by the pale moonlight they are darker, deep and luminous.

Reflections of the moon on the glassy edges that captivate you, like a dark ocean, looking down into a well and yet, they are still hypnotizing. Easy to admire and appreciate, in the sun, in the moonlight, in the evenings or at rising day, his eyes will always be tantalizing.

His lips curve into a soft smile after seconds of silence, "Are you going to leave me waiting for a kiss rook..?" his words are low, a small whisper with a husky undertone.

You feel your face lift, eyes lighting up at his words while your thumb gently caresses his jaw, not wanting to push him much. ".. maybe if you say please I'll give you a kiss.." you say slowly, answered with an airy chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" he smiles, his hands finding your hips as he holds you down on his lap. You nod, returning the smile as he holds your gaze with his own. "Is that so?" he hums, a tease underneath his question.

"Teaching you some manners." you say with a matter-of-fact tone, watching his lips twitch at the edges, his hands rubbing from your hips and around to your back repeatedly, getting rougher each time.

"I should be taught some manners?" he says with a chuckle, his warm hands dropping down to your thighs as he pulls you closer, closing the gap with a swift movement. "C'mon rook.." he mutters, leaning closer.

His lips mere inches away from yours as your eyes flick down to them and back to his. "Please.." you urge, a taunting smile on your face that he shakes his head at. You raise an eyebrow before ducking your head down slowly.

Your lips find his neck as your hand holding his jaw tilts his head to the side, allowing you more freedom to kiss him. You feel him swallow, his fingers digging into the skin of your thighs while you move your lips up.

You follow through with his jaw, kissing the very corner of his lips as he tries to turn his head to kiss you. You pull back quickly, meeting his scowl with a smirk. "One simple word Simon.. that's all it is.." you whisper.

You shift yourself, rolling your hips against him and involuntarily pulling a groan from his throat. "Rookie.." he growls, grabbing your hips to stop you from doing it again. You tilt your head, watching his eyes slant into a glare.