39 - 'Banter'

You watched Soap and Ghost leave one of your fathers' cars clearly arguing about something. They stop the arguing to acknowledge the fence in front of them.

Soap nudges Ghost pointing towards the entrance only to look back and see Ghost jumping the fence swiftly. Soap followed after a second and you sighed internally.

They stood together, looking around. Soap looked lost and Ghost was glancing about. You watch from the window with a grin before Ghosts eyes land on you standing at the window, bag in hand.

He elbows Soap who immediately does it back like Ghost was purposely attacking him. Ghost nudges him harder before pointing at you. You greet them with a smile while they stand in the middle of the grass.

Soap points somewhere and Ghost shakes his head walking towards the window. You tilt your head, wondering what they're doing. Soap jogs after Ghost as he comes to the window.

He points down at the latch and you look at Jasper. "Open the window" Ghost says. He's changed his balaclava out for a medical mask and sunglasses.

You unlatch the window and push it open. "You fucking idiot I said the door was over there" Soaps voice floats through the gap and the class erupts into hushed laughs.

"Language" you growl passing your bag through to Soap who takes it.

"The windows quicker anyways you fucking Crood" Ghost grunts back.

"Oi" you growl once more. "Go to the door" you whisper.

"Go through the window" he says back.

"I ain't going through the window" you mutter as he opens the window wider. He reaches his arms in grabbing under your arms and dragging you closer.

You have no choice but to cooperate and pull yourself through. "Really" you sigh.

"Saving time here rook-oory" Soap says with a chuckle helping Ghost.

"And Whys dad not here?" You asked. You hit your head on the window and Soap growls at Ghost.

"That was you" Soap says.

"It was you, let go, ill handle it" Ghost argues.

"I'll handle it better" Soap says.

"Just let go" Ghost grunts.

"Arm wrestle me" Soap says letting you go as his mind focuses on his new task.

"Cut it out you two" you say as Ghost pulls you through and sets you on your feet.

"Do you see any surfaces around here?" Ghost says back with a snarky undertone.

You turn back, peering through the window. "Also, my homework is on my desk" you say to Jasper before nodding at those who wave.

You're lifted off the ground and you grunt, ducking your head away from the window before you hit it. "One fucking arm look at that" Soap says tossing you over his shoulder.

You sigh as they walk back towards the car. You keep your eyes down, "farewell Rory love" Colin says with an audible laugh. You raise your hand but keep your head down.

"What are you two arguing about now?" You huff as Soap sets you down at the fence.

"Something pointless Johnny started" Ghost mutters.

"Hurry up and settle it" you shake your head. "Who can do the best cartwheel" you offer.

"Not doing no cartwheel rook" Soap laughs.

"Seconded" Ghost says.

"Front flip then, off the fence and I'll see whose is best" you say.

"You're not help playing into his childish antics Rookie" Ghost says.