38 - 'Coded'

You walked away from your computer screen before ducking into the closet and emerging a moment later. You held up a shirt beside the screen and compared the similarity of the image to the fabric.

You threw it away before walking back. You weren't a fashion icon, usually just throwing on whatever was folded on top of your draws.

You headed down the stairs real quick holding up the two choices of clothing. "What one looks worse?" You ask. The team focuses their attention on you, studying what you held.

"That one" Soap says pointing to the black clothing.

"Whatever soap picked" Ghost shrugs his eyes flicking between the two options.

"Black?" Price says. "What is it?" He asked shortly after.

"There shorts I wore under my costume when I was twelve."

"Twelve? they still fit?" Soap laughs.

"I hope so" you say with a grin heading back towards the stairs. "It's worse that their latex, a pain in the ass to get on."

You hop back up the stairs, tossing the other option back into the closet as you looked back at the computer screen studying the ladies' outfit you'd pulled up in desperate need of help.

You grabbed some wide fishnet tights pulling them up over your legs and sitting them on your waist. You looked through your closet deep in thought before grabbing a failed gift attempt from someone.

It was a tight shirt, almost suffocating with a dipping neckline that was designed to show an unholy amount of your chest.  It wasn't terrible but at the time you received it, it was highly inappropriate for a kid to wear.

You picked up the shorts and unzipped them. The struggle you endured was immeasurable. Even going as far as to take a break, lying down on your bed while you re-thought your life decisions.

You managed to get them on finally. Regretting the choice as it felt like they cut circulation off around your thighs. You readjusted them, looking at yourself in the mirror.

You zipped them up slowly trying not to pinch the skin on your stomach as they squeezed you to a point of suffocation. You let out a deep exhale before taking a moment to adjust.

You sat down at your desk wincing and shifting at tightness. You got up a moment later, using the armrests to get yourself up, taking wide steps to stretch the latex. You did a few laps of your room, no doubt looking idiotic.

You looked back at the computer before digging out some black high-tops. The closet things to boots you had. You tied them up quickly and pulled a jacket around yourself.

You checked your alarm clock before zipping up the jacket. It was a normal length but even you couldn't see the shorts underneath. You headed downstairs, "once you get the call Price, you better come get me because I'm not staying there any longer than I have too."

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Just wait till first period is over, I don't want to walk in during class" you said with a shrug.

"Alright rook, so the jacket all you had?" He asks, picking up a few files lying on the counter.

"Underneath" you smile sitting down at the counter. "I can hardly move" you groan.

"Why?" Soap asked.

"Shorts" you said.

"Walk up n down the stairs, it'll help stretch em" he said nodding towards the stairs.

You got up, taking long strides towards the stairs. "I'm serious price don't you leave me there for long" you say starting up the stairs.

"I'll have Soap or Ghost on standby if things go south rook" He chuckles.