53 - Intoxicating

You gasped back air as he kissed down your neck, his lips against your skin with a raging need for more. He was rough, not slowing down even if you struggled to keep up.

This time was different to the others, his body wouldn't stop moving, he was impatient and eager. You could feel his hot breathes against your neck as he kissed you, soft grunts escaping his throat as he felt you.

You tilted your head back allowing him to take as much of you as he needed, you let a soft hum drag from your lips as he marked you with a hickey.

"Someone's going to see that..." you mumble, biting your lower lip to stop the small tremble as he continues to kiss you.

"Good.." he grunts, his arms wrapping around your back and pushing you into him as he brings your lips to his once more.

You embrace him, matching his need with your own desire for satisfaction. His lips are soft, but his kisses are forceful and starving. He growls into your mouth, a hungry growl that sends a chill down your spine.

His hands trace over your body, digging into your hips as he starts to move you. It pulls a sudden moan from your throat, breaking away from his lips with a sharp inhale in form of a gasp as he grinds you against him. 

A shaky exhale rolls from your tongue as your eyes meet his, his lips are parted, and you can hear the low quick paced breaths of air from him while his eyes watch you. How your eyebrows furrow and your bottom lip trembles slightly.

You can feel him underneath you; his fingertips dig into your hips as he keeps you moving against him. You seal your lips together, holding back noises of pleasure as a slight heat creeps into your cheeks.

The look in his eyes drives you wild, making your insides contort and your brain set on him and only him. Its hypnotizing, the way his gaze holds you, how it makes you want to surrender to him in any way he wants.

You adjust your arms around him and focus on how he moves you, your body allowing him to have control over you.

Your hands slide down his upper arms and over his forearms before entwining with his fingers, pulling them off your hips. He lets go, his eyes darting between yours as he looks for a sign of discomfort in them.

You start moving without him, grinding against him while dragging your weight against his arousal, rolling your hips. A groan leaves his lips, dragging from his throat with your movements.

"Baby ..." he mutters, barely forming the word through his pants. ".. Keep.. keep going.." he says, his voice is deep and low, laced with lust as his eyelids drop.

One of his hand's rests on your thigh, gently squeezing through your gear as his breathing becomes heavy. His other hand holds yours still, his eyes roaming over you making you feel suddenly shy.

"God... look at you.." he groans, his voice one of praise as his body responds to your actions. His hand lifts from your thigh, wrapping around the back of your neck as he pulls you closer.

You close the gap, your lips on his as both your tongues collied. This time he's slow, kissing you with a pace you can keep up with. You love the way his tongue moves, unafraid to explore you.

You let your free hand travel over his vest, slowly down as your fingers feel the cold clasp of his belt. You feel him tense, pulling away from the kiss as his hand grabs your wrist.

His chest rises and falls as he looks at you. ".. baby." he mutters, you can't tell anything from his voice, there's a tone to it that makes you wonder if what you insinuated was too much.

"I'm sorr-" you start.

"-Don't ..." he cuts you off sharply. "Don't apologize.." he says, sitting himself up a little more as you shift in his lap.