Chapter 13

Nora's POV

"I know your name" He said making me freeze for a second before regaining myself.

"You're smarter than I thought I'll give you credit for that, you know my name so what you gonna do? turn me in?" I asked teasingly but kept my guard up.

"now where's the fun in that?" He said raising an eyebrow mockingly at me making me scoff.

"Tell you what baby girl how about you go home,have a nice dinner, take a warm bath, a goodnight rest and come back here by 4pm tomorrow evening" he said barely sparing me a glance.

"And if I don't"I asked pushing my luck making him chuckle darkly "trust me baby girl no matter where you go I'll be able to find you" he said no hint of playfulness in his tone.

"I'll think about it"I said as I brought out the cake from the oven. "where are my men anyways?"he asked with raised eyebrows glancing around for any sign of them.

"Oh their upstairs taking a nap they'll be up in a few hours" I said shrugging lightly as he looked at me wearily.

"Okay as much as this was fun I've gotta go now" I said taking off the apron on me flinging it in the air landing on Damien as I walked out of the mansion.

"Don't forget 4pm" he said yelling behind me as I flipped him off.Not feeling like walking I walked over to the garage grabbed a key from the key rack.

Not knowing the key for the car I took I walked to the middle of the huge garage pressed a button on the key making the vehicle beep.

Walking over to it I was quite shocked to see I picked up a motorcycle. "well hello sweet ride" I muttered softly as I got on plucked the keys and twisted it making it roar to life.

" mama's gonna love you" I said fixing on the helmet and zooming out of the mansion.

Pulling up at the front of the apartment I took off the helmet positioned it at the back of the motorcycle, shifted the flower pot and brought out the keys.

Stepping into the house I was greeted by the TV showing a Netflix show with a passed out smith on the couch making me chuckle. sometimes I find it hard to believe this man is my father's s age yet he behaves like a teenager.

Walking over to him I turned off the tv removed the popcorn bowl from his side,removed his slippers,laid him properly on the couch,covered him well with the blanket before going upstairs to take a shower.
I wasn't worried about him getting back pains cos he had one of the comfiest couches in the whole world.

Walking into my room I stripped off my bloodied hoodie and sweatpants removed my daggers and gun strap before stepping into the shower.

After a refreshing shower,I stepped out of the bathroom in a towel dried off my body slipped on an oversized shirt letting my wet hair to fall to dry on its own.

Crawling under the sheets of my bed I glanced over at the time it was 4:00am in the morning I decided to get a little sleep and with that I dozed off into a light slumber with the same dagger under my pillow as usual.

Snapping my eyes open I stifled a yawn as I stretched my limbs. Glancing at the time I yawned again got off the bed wore a short and sport bra before going off to train again.

Once done I went to take a shower wore my cargo pants an oversized shirt pairing them with my black air Jordan's before stepping out of my room.

Going down the stairs and into the living room I wasn't quite surprised to still see smith passed out on the couch the same way I left him last night making me shake my head in amusement.Going into the kitchen I decided to make pancakes for breakfast.

" it's an honor to grace me with your presence your highness"I said bowing a little as I flipped the last pancake.

"Oh shut up you sound like a horse" smith muttered grudgingly taking a seat by the counter making me chuckle.

Taking the last pancake off the pan I served some on a plate grabbed some orange juice from the fridge and placed them in front of him before grabbing my own plate and started eating glancing at smith I almost choked on my food with laughter with the way he was scarfing down the food.

"Someone found out about me" I said making smith freeze entirely with his mouth full of pancakes " did you take him out?" He asked wearily making me chuckle "I wish it was that easy" I said staring blankly at the counter.

" so what are you gonna do?" He asked slowing down the pace for his eating " he asked to meet up by 4pm,I'll just go and hear what he wants" I said getting off the stool and dropping my plate in the sink.

"I'm sure you'll be able to handle it,if you need me I'll be in my room tootles" he said strolling off leaving his dishes on the counter like a little child making me scoff playfully.