Chapter 79

Nora's POV
  I glanced at the time for the umptenth time I've been doing that for the past five minutes. Could the time go any slower. I'm at the last class for the door but the time was going too slow and I was bored as hell.

My phone vibrated on my lap. I couldn't help the smile that graced my lip when I saw Xavier calling.

"Excuse me ma'am I need to use the bathroom" I said standing up and leaving the class without waiting for her reply.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath before accepting the call and placing the phone on my ear

"Hi baby" I said mentally cursed for sounding so cheesy.

"This isn't Xavier. I'm Greyson. Xavier's has been arrested for assault please go bail him out" the person spoke and ended the call.

I immediately dialed lucas who picked after the second ring.

"Lucas i need your help Damien's been arrested" I said stepping into the Janitors closet when I saw a teacher coming.

"I'm pulling up at your school parking lot" he said and I ended the call. I looked up from my phone and realized I wasn't alone. There was a guy and girl from the football and cheerleading squad.

The girl quickly scurried out when she saw I noticed them.

"I'm sorry for intruding" I cleared my throat about to step out but he gripped my hand and pulled me into him.

"You'll just have to take over" he said gripping my ass.

"God you feel amazing better. Better than I thought" he said placing a sloppy kiss on my neck. I kneed him in the balls making him groan as he crouched down. "Disgusting" I muttered and exited the closet.

I stepped outside to find Lucas leaning on the car. I immediately got in and we drove off.

We parked outside the station and exited the car but I wasn't allowed in so I had to stay in the car.

*

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Damien but gasped in shock and anger when I noticed the bruise forming on his cheeks.

"Who did this to you Lucas call my lawyer what the hell" I  screamed angrily making Damien chuckle. What's so funny.

"Leave it I'm fine I promise"  he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I swooned.

"I'm sorry to intrude Mrs Von but you have a meeting in thirty minutes" Lucas interrupted making me throw him a subtle glare for ruining the moment.

"Right" I  muttered with a sigh. "Oh Xavier meet Lucas, Lucas meet Xavier" I introduced when Lucas gave me a look.

"Let's go" I said tugging him towards the car but I stopped when I noticed he wasn't moving.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Home" I said stating the obvious. But I already knew what he was thinking with the look he gave me.

"There's no way I'm letting you go back there, they think you actually did it and besides I need my cuddle buddy" I said tugging him to the car and this time he followed.

"Good boy" I muttered when he got in after me but he didn't say anything instead a look of sadness crossed his features.

"Lucas can we have pizza tonight?" I asked batting my eyelash at him and he agreed making me do a little victory dance.

He parked in front of a pizza place and cleft the car to get the pizza. I turned my gaze to Damien to find him looking ahead with a faraway look on his face.

Luca came back a few minutes later with the pizza and we left.

We drove into the hotels premises and parked in front. Lucas stepped out tossed the key to one of his securities and opened the door for me. I stepped out with Damien following behind.

We strolled through the lobby with greetings from staffs as we passed by and stepped into the elevator.

The elevator dinged at my floor as I made my way to my door swiped my keycard over it and pushed it open.

I stepped in holding the door open for Damien to pass through and collected the pizza from Lucas.

"Good night Mrs Von" he said.

"Wait what about the meeting?" I asked but he just chuckled making me glare at him. There was no meeting.

"Fuck you Lucas" I said shutting the door in his face. I turned around to find Damien standing in the middle of the house probably wondering what to do with himself.

"Take a seat, do you need anything?" I asked taking off my blazers and went into the kitchen. He mumbled a no following behind me and took a seat on the stool by the counter.

I placed the pizza box on the counter brought out two sodas and placed it on top.

"Eat up you must be starving" I said taking a seat beside him. He nodded his head and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Are you okay? You seem a little distant" I asked grabbing another slice of pizza.

"I think we should put a stop to us. Not like we are a thing or anything. You're pretty and young I don't think you're supposed to be doing this to him?" He rambled.

"Do what to who?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Cheat on your husband" he said making me choke. He rubbed my back soothingly and handed me my coke to help push it down.

"What?" I asked still trying to understand what he was saying.

"Lucas called you Mrs Von you're married" he said dejectedly. How I'm I going to explain this to him I thought with a sigh.

"Xavier I was married and it was just a contract for formalities the contract expired and we went out seperate ways I promise I'm not cheating on you or anyone else" I said making him cheeks turn read. Damien's blushing. Awwn.

"I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions again" he said grabbing my hands and placed a kiss behind them. Swoon.