Chapter 43

Nora's POV

"You don't see the reason why I'm mad For fucks sake Nora you almost died" he shouted at me shutting me up instantly.

"If I had removed the bullet a second later than I did, you would have died" he said his expression changing from anger to sadness.

"I could have lost you" he said his voice cracking at the end. Seeing him look so vulnerable like that broke my heart.

Before I knew what I was doing i have already cross the distance between us and pulled him into my arms.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck and placed a light kiss there. His hand going on my waist making me realize I was still in my sports bra and shorts.

His grip on my waist tightened a little as he used his thumb to trace circles on my skin making me shiver. Fucking hormones.

He hoisted me up making me squeal as I wrapped my Legs around his waist with my back pressed to the wall near us.

His lips latched onto mine hungrily and I responded immediately. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip making him groan. He parted his lips as our tongue forth for dominance.

The hard surface of the wall was soon replaced by the soft surface of the bed.

His lips left mine as he traced kisses down my neck his hand rubbing against my clit from the surface of the shorts I wore making me gasp.

Damien removed my bra top leaving me bare at the top, his eyes darken a little as he stared at my breast "so beautiful" he muttered. He took one into his mouth making me ark my back off the bed as his hand attacked the other one.

He slipped his free hand into my shorts and rubbed the opening of my clit making me moan
"You like that?" He asked pushing his finger in a little making me gasp.

"Hmm..fuck yes" I said with a whimper wanting him to touch me.

"Good girl"he said pushing his whole finger in making me gasp. He increased his speed and added another finger making me a moaning mess.

The sound of his phone ringing accompanied my moans in the room but he paid no mind to it.

"Damien I'm...." I said but couldn't finish as another moan escaped my lips

"Yes come for me princess" he said slowing down and picking up his speed. I came on his fingers. He slowly brought out his fingers and put it in his mouth licking my juices off it.

He positioned his head in between my legs but the sound of his phone ringing echoed through the room and this time he answered it.

"What" he barked

I couldn't hear what the person said at the other side but it sounded serious.

"I'll be there" he said and ended the call.

"Princess I've got to go" he said looking at me with apologetic eyes.

"I can wait go" I said giving him a small smile.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and on my forehead before leaving the room closing the door softly behind him.

I laid back on the bed as a sigh left my lips. Fuck that felt good.

I got off the bed and went to take a shower feeling sticky from my workouts and the little fun that happened in the room.

Once I was done with my shower I changed into a black body con jumpsuit with long sleeve. I wore a black leather jacket on top paired it with my Jordan's and I was ready.

I powered up my phone put in my Apple ID and got everything back. I immediately called Mia and told her everything. Well not everything.

I just told her my house caught fire through gas leakage and I was staying somewhere in San Diego with Damien not a complete lie right?.

After a little fussing back and forth I was able to convince her I was fine and there was no need for her to come see me.

After taking over random things we bid each other goodbye and ended the call. I rang Smith at the second ring and told him what happened and also asked if he could help me get a new pass for the lab as I lost mine in the fire.

He said I'll get it in the next two days before ending the call. I sigh left my lips as I stared at the ceiling bored beyond my mind.

I decided to go check up on Damien so I hopped off the bed and left the room.

I asked one of the guys I've seen around Damien a lot and he said Damien rushed out with Lucas. Great just Great.

I went back to the gym watching the few people who had nothing to do like me train. One thing I've noticed about this place is that they have serious gender equality problems there wasn't a single girl in here except the two cooks and me of course. I made a mental note to talk to Damien about it.

I walked back to my room but froze when I heard noises coming from inside and the sound of something falling.

I knew for one it wasn't Damien cos he went out. I cursed silently when I remembered I didn't carry a gun or dagger. Nice thinking Nora I back sassed myself.

I pushed open the door and stepped in to see one of his men standing there with my laptop. I think willow was his name again i thought.

"What are you doing here?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

" oh Mr Von sent me to get a flash drive but I can't seem to find it" he said nervously.

"Well you should have checked his study" I said eyeing his hand discreetly going to his waistband probably for his gun.

I just hoped I could teach this piece of crap a lesson without getting shot cos I really can't deal with Damien's tantrums.