Chapter 82

Nora's POV
   Breakfast as chaotic.

William wouldn't just shut up. He kept talking about his sex life with Lucas when no one asked about it and diverted the topic to me. He said I'm always grumpy because I have this pent up sexual tension in me and literally cursed my virgin ass.

Lucas just kept quiet as usual but it did bring some sort of entertainment for Damien and William cos they won't stop laughing at the expense of my embarrassment.

After our breakfast I helped Lucas tidy up the dishes while William and Damien kept talking about god knows what.

"Mrs Von we have some news" he said quietly once we were done with the dishes. "Let's talk in my office" I said throwing a glance at Damien.

Lucas answered with a firm nod and went to my office. "Hey I got some work to do with Lucas in the office. are you guys gonna be fine?" I asked making eye contact with Damien.

"Yeah I'll be fine" he said giving me a small smile. I placed a kiss on his cheek and left them.

I stepped into the office, closed the door behind me and took a seat on my chair.

"We have Edrin's  new lab location" Lucas said making my jaw clench just by hearing his name.

After my little warning to him the lab was shut down but he kept the operation going from an unknown location. We've been trying to find him for months and now we've got him.

"Where is he?" I asked calmly.

"He's in the US, New York to be precise but we haven't gotten the location of the new lab yet" Lucas concluded

"Hmm, that's good keep your eyes on him, good job" I said with a firm nod but Lucas didn't leave he wanted to say something but looked hesitant.

"You know you can talk freely with me?" I asked and he replied with a nod.

"I did a little digging into the whole memory loss issue and found the doctor that ran the test on Mr Von. He said he never told Vince anything about a brain injury" Lucas said making me furrow my brows in confusion

"Why would he lie about that?" I asked confused.

"That's not the only thing I hacked into his phone and found out he knew who Mr Von really was since the beginning" he spoke again.

"I got a call from the police station yesterday and found out Vince dropped the charges and came to pick him up" he said looking as confused as I am.

"That's really suspicious" I murmured.

"I got some men to keep tabs on him" Lucas said and I replied with a nod still lost in my thoughts.

" I was thinking of bringing him back to business, take him to work with me, show him some basis to get him back on his feet" i said

"That's actually a good idea Mrs Von" he said and I hummed.

"Inform the board about..." I said but got interrupted by a loud bang followed by the sound of beeping.

Me and Lucas shared a look before running out of the office to find out what happened. We stepped into the kitchen to find the place a total mess with William trying to blow out the fire on my microwave.

Damien came with the fire extinguisher but before he could turn it on the sprinklers were activated making water splash everywhere putting out the fire and drenching everything including us in the process.

"What did you do? we were barely gone for fifteen minutes" I yelled.

"I was craving a little snack so I decided to heat up some Mac and cheese I saw in the fridge but I kind of used your fancy glass plate by mistake" he said smiling sheepishly making me groan.

"It's not my fault you bought a cheap knock of microwave" he said with a shrug.

"That microwave cost 5000$ that is not cheap" I said picking a cup from the counter and hauling it at him he dodged it successfully and ran out of the house snickering to himself.

"I'll talk to him and call the staffs to clean the mess" he said and left. I huffed.

Xavier hands wrapped itself around my waist pulling me to him."You good?" He asked burying his face between  the crook of my neck.

"Yeah " I breathed and he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked tilting my head to the side and gave him more access.

"What William said was really true" I raised a questioning brow at him to continue. "About you having this pent up sexual tension that makes you grumpy" he said placing a kiss on my neck making me shiver.

"I am not grumpy" I said with a pout.

"Not when I'm done with you" he said turning me in his arms so I was facing him and placed a kissed me.

I moaned in his mouth when he ran his tongue on my bottom lip. He used that opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth as we forth for dominance.

His hands lids from my waist to my legs, lifts me up and placed me on the counter. His hand goes back up cupping on my breast making me moan.

The doorbell rang disturbing our little make out session. I groaned, slid off the counter and headed to door with a huge scowl on my face.

I looked through the intercom and saw it was the hotel staff. I opened the door showed them to the kitchen and they immediately got to work.

I grabbed Damien's hand dragging him along with me. Once we stepped into the room my back immediately made contact with the door as Damien attacked my lip making me gasp as his hand roamed around my body.

"Xavier I need you" I said palming his dick making him hiss.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked pressing his hardened length on me.

"Yes" i whimpered and attached his lips to mine