Chapter 31

Nora's POV
   We pulled up in front of the mansion. I got out closed the door behind and made my way to the front porch without waiting for him.

I walked into the house up the stairs and into the room "thank you" I heard when I was about to enter the bathroom "for what?" I asked keeping my gaze on the bathroom door.

"For helping me out of the whole engagement thing" he said hugging me from behind making me stiffen.

I turned around in his arms and hugged him back tapping his back awkwardly "we're in this together my problems are yours and yours are mine" i said making him chuckle.

"Now get off I feel sticky" I said prying his hands off me and dashing into the bathroom to take a bath.

I filled the bathtub with warm water turned soap and stepped in. I shampooed my hair cleaned myself and laid still in the water letting it sooth my soar muscles.

Damien stepped in undressed himself and stepped into the shower "you are so weird" I commented eyeing his body hungrily.

"Really how so?" he said turning to face me.

"It's rude to barge into the bathroom when someone's already using it" I said giving him a fake glare.

"Point of correction we are sharing the bathroom and it isn't like we're doing anything bad or do you want us to do something bad?" He asked giving me a cheeky grin.

"In your dreams" i said rolling my eyes.

I got out of the tub drained the water out grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and walked out all the while I could feel his gaze on me.

I slipped into an oversized T shirt with booty shorts dried my hair and tied it into a messy bun.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen in the mood for some Oreos.
.........

I groaned for like the tenth time in five minutes I'm pretty sure I've checked every damn place in the kitchen and I refuse to believe it.

Who doesn't have Oreos in their kitchen.

I was about to curse him out when he strolled into the kitchen.

"Thank goodness you're here where are your Oreos?" I asked closing the cabinet I was searching through.

He looked to be in deep thoughts for a minute before he answered "oh that I don't have that" he said brewing coffee for himself.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I screamed shocking him "how do you not have Oreos in this huge house. What are you an eighty year old goblin. I just can't with you right now" I said and walked upstairs grabbed some cash, my phone, car keys and stomped downstairs.

"Where you going?" Damien asked from the kitchen "to get some fucking Oreos for Christ sake" I said exiting the house and slammed the door behind me. I got in the car and drove off.

I pulled up in front of a grocery store parked the car and walked in.

I bought as much Oreos I could get and Nutella.

I paid the cashier kept the bag of Oreos in the passengers seat and drove off.

I pulled up in front of the house to see Damien waiting for me at the front porch.

I walked out turned to the other side opened the passengers side and carried the bags.

"You have got to be kidding me?" Damien said with an awe look on his face.

"What?" I said giving him a confused look.

"Don't tell me it's only biscuits in those bags" he said shocked.

"Correction Oreos and a jar of Nutella" I said going past him and into the house.

I walked into the kitchen with Damien following closely behind and placed the bags on the counter.

I emptied up one of the cabinets and stuffed my Oreos in. Taking two packs out I closed the cabinet plumbed down on the stool beside Damien and munched on my Oreos.

"Want some?" I asked tilting the packet a little.

"Hmm" he muttered and took some out.

I smacked his hands when he was about to take more.

"Mine it's mine my Oreos go get yours" I said glaring at him making him chuckle.

I threw away my empty packets of Oreos and walked up the stairs with Damien following behind got into bed and dozed off into a light slumber.

.......

I woke up the next morning by five, did my workout drank my smoothie and hit the showers.

Not really planning on going out I pulled in a hoodie and booty shorts and flopped back on the bed.

Damien had a business meeting so he went for Russia early this morning and would be back in a week. I hated to admit it but I missed him and the house felt kind of lonely without him.

I sighed for the umpteenth time that morning as i mindlessly stared at the ceiling.

I didn't really like lazying around so I got up left the room and went to do something productive.

Feeling bored I asked some of the guards to spare with me but after beating the shit out of the first two people the rest chickened out. What a bunch of cowards.

I went into my office and had a look through the journals in case I missed anything but found nothing. Making me sigh this was going to be a long week.

.........
The end of the week came by quickly and I couldn't help but feel excited about his return, but I wouldn't be around when he returns as I had to see Smith today to discuss something.

   The week was kind of unproductive and boring cos I had nothing to do. My dads laptop I was supposed to get back six days ago I didn't get it. But Damien assured me he had it and wanted to give me personally.

I threw on an oversized, t-shirt cargo pants, wore my air Jordan's and I was good to go.