Chapter 63

Nora's POV

"You know I can take both of you down without a scratch on me" I said with a smirk.

"Oh we know. We can't hurt you but there are order ways to get to you" the one aiming the gun at me gave the other a signal. A phone was pulled out. They showed me a live video of Damien making a phone call by the window making my smirk fall.

"One wrong move and he's dead...so are you coming with us or not?" I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out so I just nodded.

"Good girl" one of them said chuckling darkly and lead me out of the hotel and into a waiting vehicle.

He sat at one end while the other sat at the other end trapping me in the middle with someone else as the driver.

We left the hotel, out the city and into the familiar roads of LA. We slow down at the entrance of the lab and were given immediate access in.

I got huddled out and into the building by security as soon as the car came to a stop. We stepped into the restricted area and went further down the hall where most of the rooms were either empty or locked.

One of the scientist opened one of the wards and we entered a huge plain white room with a one sided glass at the end. I was guided and laid on a stretcher I hadn't noticed there before.

The sound of clicking filled the room as the movements of my hands, legs and upper body were restrained. I could easily break free but I can't not when Damien's at risk of getting hurt. I shouldn't care yet I still do.

"We finally meet" I hear through the speakers.

"Hello to you too" I snark back making him chuckle.

"No need to get worked up I just want us to have a nice conversation" he said with humor lacing his tone.

"I'll get straight to the point..where's your father?" he replied when I didn't answer him.

"If I really knew where he was you wouldn't be where you are right now" I said keeping my gaze on the white ceiling.

"Hmm" he murmured after staying silent for sometime.

"I'll just have to take what I need. I'm sure you wouldn't mind me doing some tests on you" he chuckled darkly.

"That's what I thought..begin test subject 1E105" he said and on queue two other scientist came through the door with different kind of gadgets and laid them on the table.

They gazed at me wearily, afraid to approach but I gave them a reassuring smile so they could get this over with.

One of them approach me with a syringe injected me and sent my blood sample to the lab for testing.

The other one brings out a surgical knife and slits my stomach open to which it seals back by itself within ten seconds.

"Can you stop yourself from healing?" He asked staring at my stomach in awe.

I mumbled out a yes to which he replied to with a smile and does it again.

"That wasn't so bad" I say with a chuckle when the first test was done.

"Oh that's just the beginning" Edrin chuckled from the speaker.

................

I don't know how long I've been in this room days, weeks, a month. Days probably. It's the usual, I get experimented on till I can barely stay awake.

I'm fed once a day and get released from the stretcher for like ten minutes so I could stretch my legs along with the occasional talks with Edrin from the speakers. Well mostly him talking and I listen. That's the life I'm getting accustomed to.

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts. Edrin came into the room in all his full glory and made his way over to me.

"How's my favorite person doing today?" he chirped happily. Why is he so happy I question but don't say anything.

"Since I'm in a good mood today I came here to give you a checkup myself" he grinned at me but I just gave him a blank look.

He checked my ears, shines a little light into my eye and checked the drip on my arm.

He grabbed my chin turned my head to the side a little but my breath hitched at what I saw.

"We've got her here you did a good job" Edrin spoke

"Thanks sir but what do I do about the wedding here? I don't want to get married and it won't go well if I go missing a few days to the wedding" that voice I recognized as chelsea said.

"Hmm you do have a point there..... Kill him and get rid of the body make it look like they eloped together or...."

I was brought back to reality when he removed his grip off my chin and left to answer a phone call.

They haven't gotten married yet, she's going to kill him. I thought as tears welled up my eyes. I've got to get out of here.

I waited till the scientist came to do their daily experiments before leaving.

I lifted my hands and feet with a little force snapping the restraints off me. I pushed my upper body a little and loosened the restraints on my hips and hop off the bed.

I quickly made my way to the door praying silently to whoever was watching over me it wasn't locked. I released a heavy sigh of relief when the door clicked open.

I poked my head out of the room looking at both ends of the corridor for anyone approaching.

When I'm sure the coast was clear. I left the room closing the door carefully behind me and make my way through the long hallway leading out of the restricted area.

The sound of an alarm rang through the lab making me curse. fuck. I forgot about the camera's.