Chapter 76

Nora's POV

"Done,uhh, juggling school and work isn't easy" i voiced my thought as I closed my laptop. I got off the chair and left my study and headed to the kitchen.

I stepped into the kitchen opened one of the cabinets and brought out a pack of Oreos humming a small tone as I munched on them.

"I'm so hungry" I muttered rubbing my stomach. "Where's Lucas anyway? Lucas" I called but got no reply.

"Hey Lucas are you going din - I said pushing his door open but squealed and ran out when I saw him and William butt naked.

"I'm so sorry, carry on, I'll be back later" I shouted over the door and ran to my room.

"Ughh my eyes" I squealed covering my face with my pillow.

I reached for my phone on the bedside table and grinned when I saw Xavier texted me. I didn't expect him to text me since I practically did all the talking today.

I was about to text him back but decided against it and called him instead. He picked after the third ring.

"Hey handsome" I said fiddling with the lace of my sweatpants.

"Hi" he said shyly making me chuckle.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked. It was quiet for sometime at the other side before he finally replied. "no I'm not" he said quietly.

"Cool go on a date with me" I said going straight to the point.

"Umm..sure" he murmured.

"Cool I'll come pick you up by twelve at the cafe tomorrow,sounds good?" I asked since tomorrow's a weekend.

"Yeah"

"You must be tired" I'll let you get some rest "goodnight Xavier."

"Night Nora" he mumbled and ended the call. I buried my head under the pillow and squealed.

I stared at the ceiling fantasizing about Damien till I dozed off.

*
"Bitch get up" William screeched ripping the covers off me.

"Five more minutes" I murmured turning to the other side.

"No bitch it's your turn to do the laundry I'm not helping you" he said dragging me off the bed.

"Leave me alone. Go get a dick drilled in your ass or something" I said throwing one of my pillows at him.

"Already did that this morning on the kitchen counter and it was amazing" William muttered dreamily.

"Out" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Fine I'm leaving" he said blowing me a kiss and walked out. I cursed him in my thoughts and turned to the other side, closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

My eyes snapped open as I stared at the time on my alarm facing me directly. It read 11:10am. I slept through the whole morning. "Fuck I'm gonna be late for my date"  I muttered and rushed into to the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I shampooed my hair, lattered my body with soap and rinsed everything off.

  I stepped out of the shower wrapped my body in a towel and left the bathroom.

I opened my closet and skimmed for something good to wear but found nothing. I actually thought I had a killer wardrobe but right now it sucks.

After skimming through my closet twice, I moisturized my body and wore a white off shoulder sundress which stopped a few inches above my knees with black ankle boots.

I packed my hair in into a low bun leaving a few strands to fall here and there around my face. I did my mascara, applied my lips and I was good to go.

I grabbed a black handbag slipped my phone, keycard and some cash inside and left my room.

"I'm going out" I yelled to William and Lucas as I opened the door and left my penthouse.

I made my way through the hotel lobby greeting the staffs with a smile as I passed by.

"I've got it" I said dismissing Tony my driver as I took the keys from him.

I slipped into my Audi S8 and drove off.

I parked a couple blocks down the cafe and went into the shop.

The little bell at the top dinged notifying everyone of my presence. My eyes immediately went to the counter in search for a particular blue eyed human.

I couldn't help the smile that took over my face when our eyes met. I had this urge to run into his arms and kiss the leaving daylight out of him but I couldn't do that not right now at least. So I just went over and greeted him with a smile instead.

"Hi" i beamed

"Hey" he greeted shyly.

"I think we'll need to hold off our date a little I'm the only one here today and the place is kind of packed" he said and I observed the place which was much more crowded than the other day.

"I can help" I said going behind the counter.

"Are you sure? I don't want to burden you" he asked with uncertainty.

"I'm fine just show me what to do" I said throwing an apron over my head.

He showed me everything I needed to know and went into the kitchen to get some work done.

I immediately got to work and got the hang of it in no time.

*
By the time the rush died down, It was already getting dark outside with three customers left.

I was wiping off the counter when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I found myself leaning into him as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Thanks for the extra hand and I'm sorry we couldn't go on that date" he whispered in my ears making me shiver. I turned around to face with his arms still around me and gave him a smile

"It doesn't matter as long as we spend time together." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Go take a seat it's time for our date" Damien said making his way back to the kitchen.

I took a seat near the window and  he came back sometime later with some muffins and tea. We spent the next hour talking about anything and everything. It wasn't much but it meant a lot.