Chapter 19

Nora's POV
  Walking over to his garage I just picked a random car plugged in the keys drove off and stopped at a nearby club.

Thankfully there was no line so I walked in and went straight to the bar.

"whisky" I said briefly to the bartender as I took a seat at one of the stools.

Not long after my drink was placed in front of me I took a seat enjoying the burn sensation in my throat.

I turned my attention to the dance floor humming softly to the music blaring through the speakers the first time I came here I found the music annoying but I was quite enjoying it now.

I took a look around as I noticed most people where either drunk,passed out or making out. I needed to get laid.

I couldn't help but think back to the vision I had. The sound of waves and seagulls rang through my head as if I was there.

My dad was on a beach and with that I stood up paid thd bartender and left the club.

I got into the car and drove to the beach me and my parent used to go when I was little. Stopping by the front I ran into the beach when I noticed two figures standing at the edge of the water making me increase my speed.

I kicked off my heels as  I couldn't move much cos of it. I slowed down my pace as I approached the two figures and tapped one of them lightly on the back.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears but quickly apologized as I realized I was mistaken.

Not really in the mood to go back to my new home I walked around the beach for God  knew how long as I was flooded by memories of my childhood.

I felt my legs give up on me I feel on my knees by the shore and cried my eyes out.

After crying for a while I sat there motionlessly as i just stared ahead of the water determined more than ever to find my father.

I washed my face with the water cleaned off my body and walked towards the car,picking up my discarded heels on the way.

Entering the car I rested my head on the steering and took deep breaths.

Once  I regained myself I glanced at the time on the dashboard which read 3:25am making me sigh.

I started the car and drove home.

I Pulled up in front of the house,pushed open the door and stepped in to find all the lights turned off except a lamb.

I noticed a figure sitting there but chose to ignore him "where were you?" Damien asked as I climbed the first step.

"None of your fuckin business" I said not sparing him a glance " it is my business as you are my wife I have the right to know"he said calmly.

" we are married but we aren't married you do your shit I do mine, stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours" I said and walked out.

Reaching my room I opened my closet to get changed only to find it empty. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to control my anger and walked back down the stairs to see him in the same spot I left him.

"Where are my things?"I asked.

"since we're married we're supposed to share bedroom so I moved your things over to my room"he said making me glare at him.

" That wasn't part of the agreement" I said trying to keep my anger at bay one thing I hated were people touching my things.

"Okay fine where would I sleep if you bring in your little whore?" I asked cos I wasn't ready to sleep on the couch.

"oh don't worry about that I took care of her" he said waving it dismissively.

"I don't want to share a room with you"I said glaring at him.

"And why is that?"He said stalking my way but I remained where I was refusing to be intimidated.

" are you scared?" he asked his breath fanning my neck "of what?" I asked my voice coming out firmly

"Of the things I might do to you"he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer as my front was pressed to him.

He used his other hand to trace up and down my arm as he placed a kiss on my neck making me shiver.

Only me knew how much I needed to be laid and this motherfucker was just ticking me off.

I placed my arm on his chest and shoved him a little putting distance between us "fine we'll share the room" and with that I left.

I was able to locate his room without a hassle as I pushed open the door as I stepped in looking around the room which consisted of two colors which were either black or grey.

I stepped into the walk in closet to see my clothes neatly hanged and folded at the side.

I stripped off the gown put on my booty short and oversized shirt tied my hair into a messy bun and went straight to bed with a knife under my pillow as per usual.

I was usually a light sleeper so I could tell when Damien entered the room stepped in and out of  the closet and laid on the other side of the bed.

After sometime I felt his arm wrap around me and pulled me closer as my ass got pressed against his flush. He nuzzled his head in my neck but I was too tired to argue so I just let him be.