Chapter 91-News

Nora's POV
    One month later.
  I ran through the busy hallway of my school bumping into people as i weaved through the crowd trying to get to my destination in time.

   I pushed open the bathroom door, barged into one of the stalls and hauled everything I ate into the toilet clinking onto the seat for my dear life.

   I remained in that crouching position for sometime gasping for air after emptying my stomach contents.

Once I regained myself I got up and flushed the toilet. I went over to the sink and washed my hands.

I turned off the tap and stared at myself in the mirror running hands hands through my hair and adjusting my blazer in an attempt to compose myself.I looked at myself one last time and headed back out.

I stepped outside to find William leaning casually at the side of the bathroom door with my bag hanging loosely over his shoulders.

"Hey you good?" He pushed himself off the wall and stepped closer.

"Yeah I'm fine" I mumbled and we headed to our class.

I looked ahead to find a worried stricken Damien looking around the mass of students who littered the hallway. It was quiet easy to spot him as he easily towered over all of them.

"You called him?" I shrieked at William.

"I had to you look horrible and you've puked five times today and it's not even noon" he explained calmly.

At that moment me and Damien's eyes met. The mass of student cleared the way giving him room to pass through as he made his way to me not breaking eye contact.

"Are you okay amore?" he asked cupping my cheeks when he reached me.

" I'm fine" I shrugged dismissively.

"You don't look fine, come let's take you home I'll call the doctor to meet us there" he said throwing an over my shoulder as he lead me out of the school premises. I just sighed and followed not really in the mood to argue with him.

He opened the passengers door for me helped me in and closed the door. He made his way over to the drivers side, got in and closed the door.

He leaned over the dashboard helped me clip on my seatbelt and placed a peck on my lips before leaning back into his seat and drove off.

"She's awake" he said after driving in silence for sometime.

"Did she say anything?" I asked turning my body slightly to face him.

"Hmm... she's an orphan Edrin came to the orphanage along with a woman saying they were looking for child and they adopted her." his grip tightened on the steering wheel. I gasped.

"We can take her in" I said excitedly.

"Are you sure baby?" He asked placing a hand on my exposed thigh.

"Positive" I grinned.

"Okay ma'am" he chuckled as we pulled up in front of the hotel. He got out of the car made his way over and opened my door for me.

"Chivalry" I muttered and came down. We walked into the hotel hand in hand got into my elevator and headed to my floor.

Damien unlocked the door and stepped aside letting go in first before closing the door softly behind him.

"Good day Dr Benson" I greeted as my eyes met his.

"Hello Mrs Von" he said respectfully before my gaze shifted from him to the little girl sitting awkwardly on the large couch.

"Hi, I'm Nora it's nice to meet you" I said as i crouched in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Amelia" she muttered quietly.

"Well Amelia do you want to be my friend we can watch a lot of cartoon and play games together" i said with a smile. My words made her eye twinkle as she nodded her head eagerly.

I gave her a smile but it turned to a grimace when I felt my stomach turn a little, i clamped my hand over my mouth as I stood up and ran off to the bathroom with Damien trailing behind me.

I opened the nearest bathroom and hauled into the toilet, a hand came from behind shifting my hair off my face as I emptied my stomach contents.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet went over to the sink and washed my hands as Damien came back with one of my hair ties and packed my hair into a ponytail.

I gave him a thankful smile and he replied with a kiss on the cheek and went back outside. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. When I was done I rinsed my mouth and the toothbrush.

Damien came back in as I was about to go out and stretched his hand out. I looked at his hands and gulped nervously as I grabbed the test kit with shaky hands.

"I_ never_ it can't be. right?" I asked unsure.

"The doc said the pill isn't really 100 percent and we've actually been going at it like rabbits" he chuckled making me gulp.

"Hey, no matter what that test says I'm here for you okay?" He said pulling me in for a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you want to do it alone" he murmured into my hair.

"Stay" I said he hummed and stepped out of the embrace.

I took a seat on the toilet peed on the stick and placed it beside him on the contact.

*

"Should I look for you?" He asked after over ten minutes had passed and I made no move to check the test.

"Yes please" I murmured. He grabbed the test kit and stared at it for a minute. His eyes met mine and he shaked his head signifying a no with sadness in his eyes. Oh he wanted it to be positive I thought.

In a matter of seconds I went over to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey it doesn't matter we still have a lot more time to keep trying" I took the test off his hands and pressed a kiss on the bridge of his nose.

"Hmm" he hummed hugging me back and buried his face in my neck.

I rubbed his back soothingly and my brows furrowed when I turned to look at the pregnant kit.

"Baby" I called and he hummed

"How many lines did you see?"  I asked.

"Two" he murmured. I chuckled.

"What" he asked bringing his face out to stare at me.

"It's positive two lines means positive" i said. He stayed quiet for a few minutes trying to process my words before a huge smile broke out.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he whispered quietly in awe and I nodded with a smile.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he said a little louder.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he screamed picking me up and spinned us around making me squeal.

"I can't wait to tell everyone, let's go tell Lucas, we should go to the hospital, no the mall" he rambled.

"Damien baby steps" I said and he nodded before pulling in for a ground breaking kiss.

"I love you" he said staring at me with full honesty.

"I love you too" I said as a grin broke onto my face as well.