Chapter 86

Damien's POV

   I slammed in and out of her burying myself balls deep not waiting for her to adjust.

"Princess you have to keep it down I'm on a call" I whispered as I pounded in and out of her.

"Okay take care" I hissed ended and the call tossing the phone to the side. I held the back of her neck from behind as I pounded into her relentlessly.

I felt her clench around me as she released making me slow down my pace as I came along with her.

I went to the bathroom grabbed some tissues and cleaned her and myself up. She tried standing but her leg wobbled and she grabbed my hand for support.

I placed on my seat while I sat on the desk and watched as she tried to fix herself.

"You did this" she said with a scowl.

"You caused it" I said with a shrug. She threw me a glare which made me chuckle.

"So who called you back there in the office?" I asked curiously.

"Oh it was Lucas" she said suddenly looking nervous.

I hummed. "It sounded serious" I said narrowing my eyes at her and she just shrugged.

"There's this amazing restaurant that just opened I heard the food is amazing let's order" she diverted the topic. I sighed and just let it slide for now.

"Com'n" I grabbed her hand and lead her to the couch. I sat down on the couch pulled her along with me and cuddled her.

"You're extra touchy today" she chuckled stroking my hair.

"Is it weird I just want to touch you?" I asked placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Not at all" she grinned.

"Hmm" i hummed stroking her cheek.

"Princess if there's anything bothering you don't hesitate to tell me" I said making her stiffen "Please" I murmured.

Okay" she replied. Her phone dinged notifying her of a message. She glanced at it and tried getting up but I held her close.

"The foods here" she said trying to pry my hands of her. I shook my head and buried my face in her neck.

"I'm hungry let go" she whined making me chuckle. I released with a pout and let out a laugh when I saw her scurry out of the room.

She came back a few minutes later with two food bags in her hand. As soon as the food bag touched the table I tackled her lifting her off the ground and spinning her around earning a squeal from her.

"What was that for?" She giggled when I dropped her on the ground.

"I missed you" I pouted. When did I become such a softy.

"I was barely gone for ten minutes" she rolled her eyes.

"Longest moment of my life" i pecked her.

"Very cliche" she chuckled "let's eat" she said pulling me to the couch.

She took a seat beside me leaving a little distance between us. She placed my food in front of me, took hers out of the bag and dug in.

I frowned at the distance between us grabbed her waist and pulled her closer earning another squeal from her. She threw me a playful glare which made me chuckle.

The rest of the day was uneventful as we spent the entire time glancing through files attending meetings with a lot of make out sessions in between.

*
"Nora" I called staring at the ceiling of the bedroom as I stroked her hair. "Yeah" she replied playing with my fingers.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow for a business trip in Germany" I said. She suddenly sat up turning to face me earning a whine from me from the lack of contact.

"And you're saying it now" she frowned.

"I'm sorry baby i should have told you sooner" I said stroking her bare thighs.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked unconsciously fiddling with the end of her shirt.

"Five days" I muttered bracing myself for her reaction but she just remained quiet as she stared intently at the bed with brows crunched together.

"Hey you good?" I nudged her bringing her back to reality.

"Yeah I'm fine" she said plastering a fake smile on her face and laid back on the bed.

"I'm tired good night Damien" she said

"Night amore" I sighed and turned off the light.

*
I opened my eyes groggily and instinctively turned for Nora to find her still sleeping soundly.

I brushed a strand of hair off her face as I stroked her cheek lovingly. I got off the bed and went to get ready for my flight.

I stepped out of the bathroom after my shower to find Nora still asleep. I went over to the walk in closet and grabbed a suitcase off the top shelf.

I went over to my side of the closet grabbed a few casual wear and suits folded them neatly and dropped them in the box. I packed my watch, shoes and zipped off the bag.

I dropped the towel, got dressed and stepped out of the closet with my suitcase in hand and dropped it outside the bedroom door.

I sat at the side of the bed and tapped her a little.

"Amore" I called as she stirred, mumbled incoherent words and went back to sleep.

"I'm leaving" I said softly and chuckled as I watched the way she sat up abruptly and turned her attention to me.

"Already" she muttered and i hummed a reply tracing the palm of her hands.

"Hmm byee" she muttered and went back to bed. I sighed at her stubbornness. "Take care" I said placing a kiss on her cheek and left the room.

I walked down the stairs to find Lucas standing at the doorway with my suitcase at his side.

"What did I say about taking the rest of the week off" I scowled at him.

"You have an important business meeting So I came along to assist you" he said with a shrug.

"I can manage just fine without you" I said throwing him a playful glare.

"You and i both know that's not true Mr Von" he said making me chuckle.

"Don't get cocky on me" I said and he laughed.