Chapter 80

Explicit parts ahead
Damien's POV

"I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions again" I apologized and placed a kiss at the back of her hands. She smiled.

"Okay. Time to eat,you've only taken a slice" she said and I dug in not holding back this time.

*

"Lets watch a movie" she said once she was done clearing the counter. She tugged my hand leading through a hallway. She pushed open a door and stepped in with me following behind.

The room was grand and simple at the same time. She came out from what I assumed is the closet and handed me black sweatpants.

"Aren't you gonna give me a shirt too" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I prefer the view" she said grabbing her change of clothes and went into the bathroom.

I chuckled at her bluntness and stripped off the jean I was wearing and wore the sweatpants. I contemplated leaving the shirt on but I settled with the latter and took the shirt off.

I placed my clothes on her dresser stool and took a seat on the bed so I was leaning on the headboard.

The bathroom door opened and Nora stepped out clad in a white sleeveless silky nightdress which stopped on her mid thigh. She raised her hands up and tied her hair into a messy bun making the gown go up a little making my breath hitch and dick harden as I stared at her thighs.

   My eyes roamed around her silky legs, curvy waist voluminous breast before meeting her gaze as she stared at me with a knowing smile.

  She made her way over to the bed and straddled me and my breath hitch when her  bare pussy came in contact with my dick through the sweats.

She stroked my cheek with love and longing in her eyes before leaning foreword and pecking my lips. A groan escaped me when her lips hovered over mine teasingly.

My breath quickened when she licked my lips before kissing me. I felt something snap in me as I dominated the kiss gripping onto her waist tightly making a whimper escape her lips. I shoved my tongue into her mouth as we fought for dominance.

I flipped us over so her back was pressed on the bed while I hovered over her.

I ran my hand through her thighs as I gripped her ass making her whimper. I disconnected our lips and trialed kisses down her neck collarbone and the outline of her chest.

I caught one of the thin straps of her nightwear between my teeths and pulled it down revealing one of her breast.

I attached my lips back into hers as I used my thumb to graze the hardened nipples making her whimper. I slid my hand between her inner thighs and grazed entrance of her already dripping pussy making her whine.

"So wet for me" I said rubbing her entrance

"Xavier please" she moaned

"Tell me what you want Nora" I asked pushing my finger in a little making her squirm.

"You. I want you touch me please" she murmured making me smirk.

"Yes ma'am" I said slipping a finger inside her making her back arch. I started off slow and increased my speed making her moans increase. I slipped another finger in as I attached my lips onto one of her nipples.

"Xavier I'm ..." she struggles with her words as her clenched around my fingers. "Come for me baby" I muttered increasing my speed making her main my name loudly as she climaxed.

I slipped my fingers out of her and licked her cum while maintaining eye contact with her making her bite her lip.

I slid down the bed as I positioned myself in between her legs and licked off her juices before attaching my lips onto a pussy making her squirm.

"Fuck that feels good" she muttered clutching my hair. "Xavier don't stop" she said grinding my hips on my mouth. I fucked her with my tongue making her squirm as she came again.

I licked her pussy clean and crawled back to her placing a peck on her lips.

"Delicious" I murmured kissing. She moaned  as she tasted herself in my mouth.

"There goes the movie" she muttered making me chuckle. I laid back on the bed pulling her with me as she placed her head on my chest.

"Goodnight Xavier" she muttered sleepily.

"Night princess" I muttered and dozed off.

^
I opened my eyes and stared at the strange ceiling making me tense after some seconds everything came back to me in a rush making me relax.

I turned my head to the side to find  the goddess with jet black wasn't in bed.

I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I stepped in and closed the door behind me but froze when I stared at a stark naked Nora brushing her teeth with a soap mask on her face by the mirror.

My eyes shamelessly raked over her body as I felt my dick tighten in my sweats. I forced my eyes to look back up to find her looking at me with a small smile.

"Good morning baby" she said not feeling shy at all.

"Morning" I muttered and went over to the toilet to ease myself.

She rinsed off her mouth and disappeared into the shower. I tucked myself back in flushed the toilet and headed back outside.

"Come shower with me" Nora said making me stop. I turned around to see her head poking out of the shower with water droplets running down hair and face.

"Are you sure?" I asked clearing my throat.

"A hundred percent" she said and went back in.

I slipped off my sweats and boxers placed them in the counter and headed to the shower.

I stepped in closed the door behind me and turned to face her but she had her back to me giving me a the full view of her small waist wide hips and amazing ass. Fuck she's beautiful.

"No get rid of those thoughts we're just taking a shower together" I muttered to myself but when she looked over her shoulders and gave me a flirty smile I knew showering was the last thing we were going to do.