85

Li Qinghe didn't dare to hide this kind of matter, whether it was true or not.

Some people believe that after a couple got married, no matter who they liked before marriage, they will lead a good life together. However, she knew best that some people hold on to their feelings more, and feel that what they cannot get will always be their best.

So, as soon as Mrs. He left, she wrapped the child in a blanket and hurriedly went to the Zhou family.

As soon as she entered the door of the main room, she saw fifth sister Zhou holding a large piece of red fabric and looked somewhat shy as she asked Mrs. Zhou to compare it with others. This meant that they had already started planning what to embroider on the wedding dress.

Looking at her appearance, it seemed she was looking forward to this marriage.

The people in the room were quite surprised that she came to the house with the child in her arms. They knew that the couple didn't come back very often. After their son was born, this was the first time she brought her child here. After a moment's surprise, Mrs. Zhou smiled and stepped forward, "Show me, my good grandson."

Li Qinghe was silent, then glanced at the shy fifth sister Zhou, who was already helping her pour water, she smiled reluctantly and said, "Mother, the child has peed, and I want to change his diaper. You brought a few diapers here a few days ago, didn't you?"

"Yes, I washed and kept them inside." Mrs. Zhou smiled and carried the child to her room. After entering her room, Li Qinghe lowered her voice, and said "Mother, I have something to ask, that person who is betrothed to fifth sister, what exactly does he look like?"

Mrs. Zhou was surprised, "He looks good."

Li Qinghe lowered her voice and whispered to her what Mrs. He had just told her. And at the end, afraid that she wouldn't pay enough attention to this matter, she said, "Mother, I think it's important to have a good relationship between husband and wife, and it's also comfortable to have someone willing to love and accommodate fifth sister after a tiring day at home."

Mrs. Zhou's face became serious, "Did she say that?"

"She just left." Li Qinghe sighed, "It seems that fifth sister is interested in this marriage..."

She was interrupted by fifth sister Zhou, who stood by the door for an unknown amount of time. She lifted the curtain with her hand, and her face slightly pale, "Fourth sister-in-law, is this true?"

"I don't know." Li Qinghe said frankly. Seeing her face, she couldn't bear it, "I still need to inquire about this matter. Maybe she is dissatisfied with our rejection of her marriage, and she deliberately said these words to make your marriage fail."

After the New Year, the fifth sister was 17, which was considered a late age for marriage.

Mrs. Zhou stroked her head, "We can't listen to people's nonsense, so I'll go and find out, and then I'll talk about it later. Don't worry."

The prospective groom's name was Zhao Liyuan, and he had a sister named Zhao Yu, who was married into the Liu family from the village. It was worth mentioning that their family and Zhao Tianfu's family live very close to each other. Mrs. Zhou went out for a trip and returned half an hour later with a slight frown, "Zhao Liyuan does know Yang Rongrong. The two families live close by and they grew up together. Yang Rongrong got married last month and she is now Zhao Liyuan's cousin-in-law."

She pondered for a while, "Actually, there are not many people who still care about their sweetheart after getting married."

But what if there were few people unlucky after their marriage?