107

Despite speaking for so long to so many people, Zhao Tianshou only had one sentence - "If there is no grain, the land can be taken to plant."

However, since getting married all these years, Qian Shi had never worked hard and what she did in the countryside was just to kill time. Unfortunately, there was no one to help Zhao Tianfu to work on his land. Even though the people in the village were not wealthy, there were many stubborn people who refused to help.

Qian Shi looked around with tearful eyes, but all she saw in the people's faces were expressions of amusement. Her tears began to fall even more fiercely and she asked, "Can you guys help us?"

Who would be willing to help the son of a thief?

Li Qinghe didn't care about the child's background, but she didn't like Qian Shi and wouldn't help her.

Actually, she was the one who wanted to raise the child. Perhaps the child's mother abandoned him after seeing what she wanted.

Besides, no one really saw the hardships of the two, the family's land was still there, she could continue to cultivate the Zhao family's land, at most it would be a bit harder this year, but if they worked hard, they would not starve to death next year.

Moreover, no one could see what hardship those two had. The land of the Qian family was still there and the Zhao family's land could be continued to be planted. At worst, they would suffer this year, but with hard work, they would not starve to death next year.

Even though they didn't have any grain at all now, they only went to the land to grow vegetables to eat, but as a grown-up and the child, a little bit of anything would do, they would definitely not starve to death.

So, no one really paid attention to her tears.

Li Qinghe had seen her cry too much, and was a bit impatient. She stretched out her hand to pull Mother Zhou, "Mother, I've picked some mushrooms, let's go home and sort them out."

Mother Zhou turned around and pulled Zhang Haiyao before leaving.

Recently, Mother Zhou said that she was living here and was very busy, so Zhang Haiyao even helped her with the cooking. In fact, during the days that Mother Zhou was living there, she didn't even start a fire.

When they arrived in the courtyard, Li Qinghe poured the mushrooms on the ground and the three adults and two children squatted down to organize them and took them to wash. Mother Zhou kept nagging them to have children.

Though Zhang Haiyao liked to take advantage of the situation and was not forgiving with her words, her daughter was very well-cared for. Her clothes were made of fine fabric and washed cleanly, with a few small flowers embroidered on the hem and cuff, which looked quite elegant.

Of course, if one rolls on the ground twice, it's still the same silly cat. Today, Xiyu also ran to the woods to roll around all day, and he got quite dirty. The two squatted and played together. Not long after, Xi Wei's body was almost the same.

Zhang Haiyao, upon seeing this, hurriedly picked up the child and went inside to change clothes. She occasionally could be heard saying words such as "Girls must keep their clothes clean and not roll around on the ground".

Mother Zhou divided the mushrooms in half and gave them to her, saying "Send some to your father".

"Sure," Li Qinghe picked up the basket and took Xiyu out with her. Zhang Haiyao just happened to see her leave and called out quickly, "Aren't you going to eat the mushrooms you picked?"

"No," Li Qinghe headed off towards Li's house. Now that Zhang Haiyao and Mei’s family had a fight, they weren't as unfriendly as before and got along well with her and Qingmiao.