Chapter 126: Tip the Spear

Alexander's attacks became stronger, faster, and more sporadic. Each attack more often than not left Xuelian off balance with barely enough stamina to block or dodge.

Though it wasn't long after that she began predicting his new pattern. She predicted each of Alexander's dodges, blocks, and attacks. Xuelian was back on the offensive.

The fight continued on for a little longer; they continued to trade blows and blocks.

Alexander swung his sword horizontally. In one swift fluid motion Xuelian blocked, spun her spear in hand turning the spear point around then, brought it in close to her body.

Alexander made a second horizontal swipe, this time Xuelian ducked down low while spinning around in a motion that seems straight out of a martial art movie.

It was after that blow that Alexander dropped down to a knee. Large letters appeared overhead. {Congratulations}

"Well done," Alexander said standing up "Now that you've won you've earned the right to change your class."

From where I was standing, I could see Xuelian mulling over her decision. After a few moments, her level dropped from ten to one.

Xuelian turned to me, smiled then threw up a V-sign.

Now it's my turn.