Chapter 142: The Strongest Players II

"Tsubasa, forget about Ye-Suel for a moment. We should be discussing the main speaker of the meeting, the 57th strongest player, 'Arthorias of the Lion's Guard', the strongest players in England."

"Yeah, alright."

"How much do you know about him?"

"Not much I've only seen a few videos of him and read a few of his interviews."

"What about you Xuelian, you know anything about him?"

"Just a few. He plays as a [Paladin], he's the «Guild Master» of [Lion's Fang], the strongest guild in England. They tend to frequent the [Kingdom of Floryre].

"Yup, that's right. What's interesting is his fighting style. He uses heavy armor combined with high «health» and «stamina» making him very durable. Though what makes him truly dangerous is his strategy; he prefers to shut down his opponents mobility using «artes» and «skills» that restrict movement and attack speed, then counterattack when you have little options left. Word is, is that he is surprisingly mobile for wearing heavy armor. All that together that earned him the title 'Lion's Guard' and the 57th spot."

"So, you're telling me that for someone like the hornet-" I replied.

"Arthorias is her worst opponent," Cyrus interrupted.