Chapter 192: Spirit Calling

Many systems involved with «insight» and insanity are linked to the overall story and gameplay of [M.A.O.]. Even some «raids» make use of the «insight» and «insanity» to present players with more unique challenges.

"So Xuelian, it's pretty safe to assume we'll be seeing some «insanity» mechanics popping up soon?"

"Yeah."

«Insanity» mechanics throughout the game have been known to cause players endless frustration due to being notoriously difficult to overcome.

We didn't say much afterwards, and ten minutes later we prepared to head out once more into the dungeon.

Touching the wellspring we restored our potions and leveled up. Then we noticed the menu option, {Summon the Kailesid. – accept: yes/no}. Within the game this spirit guides the player offering advice and interacting with several key items and plot advancements.

With the appearance of this spirit, we could possibly learn invaluable information about the plot of the event.

Although to our disappointment we didn't learn much more than we already knew about the plot and area once we summoned it.

The spirit kept mentioning something about a powerful curse upon the land. That and a powerful presence it sensed towards the northwest of our position.