Chapter 199: Boss - Kulu of the Pyre Forest IV

Xuelian rushed in striking with both precision and speed. Xuelian managed to stave off most of the hits from the phantoms only getting by a few that she could not dodge.

Meanwhile I recovered my «health» and «stamina» before I rushed in delivering strike after strike against the boss.

The boss unleashed it's «insanity» attack, causing the meter to increase. My «insight» was at fifteen points and my «insanity» twenty-three points.

We both continued our impromptu strategy of attacking, dodging the boss' attacks, killing the phantoms it summoned and blocking against the «Insanity» attacks.

That was until the boss' «HP» dropped to one quarter.

A red aura appeared over [Kulu].

It let out a loud roar that caused us to take an «insanity» worth two times the amount of «insight» I had.

Suddenly the boss dropped on all fours and rushed at us.

It attacked with its claws striking at us faster and more ferociously.

The boss backed away them began to chant again.

Except.

The boss rushed forward again, striking at us with its claws but this time each time it's claws struck the ground phantoms appeared.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I cried out.

----------
This is the end of Part 1 of MAO please continue in Part 2.