The Blind Date 0.1

This guy was testing my patience. And this guy was making want to punch him in the face.

I'm sorry, but I have to wreck his "beautiful" face apart.

This guy was unbelievable. He's the complete opposite of his father that was so bright like a sunny day. Is he really his son?

Then it hit me.

This was the guy I had to date today?

Oh my god.

How badly I wanted to back out. But my whole welfare lies on this guy here. A lunatic who's so judgemental.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm not going to a date with you. What's this? BoyXBoy?"

Whaaaaaat? Am I really that flat?

As badly as I want to show him the truth, it's not suitable for the viewers. Not suitable for me too.

"Where are we going then? You just said a minute a go we were going to that movie."

"I don't think I can stomach dating a transgender." He says, looking at me.

"I am not a transgender!" I cried, "Eyes on the road please?"

"Why are you such a cautiously person?" He rolled his eyes, eyeing back on the road. Even by the twilight light, his features were flowing and beautiful. It made me blush for a moment.

Ahem! As I was saying...

"I just treasure my life!" I shouted. If this car had the ability to explode because of the noise we were throwing at each other, it would have. I breathed in a gallon of the hot air that had circulated because of our shouting-conversation.

"We're going to my house."

0o0

Does he really mean the (toooooot) thingy? Oh My Cheeseballs.

"Okay, I am definitely a transgender." I licked my lips, glancing at him nervously.

He grinned and laughed. "Now you admitted! Such green mind you have!"

"Can we just go see that movie?" I begged.

"No way am I holding hands with a man." He says.

"How many times do I have to prove myself to you?" I screamed again, and the bawling starts.

"You admitted!"

"That was because you were taking me to your house."

"You are so perverted!"

And so on, and on, and on, and on...until he completely loses his eyes on the road and ended us both at the mall.

I knew the movie would be worth the watch.

I marched through the double doors of the cinema, munching on the biggest popcorn I saw my whole life. He was following next to me in a good distance. Five meters to be exact and five meters seat away. He kept glancing left to right, pulling his cap down.

I sighed, settling myself on the seat.

I felt the seat beside mine occupied. I turned to face who it was and was met by his hand.

Why does his hand always want to touch me accidentally?

I pushed his hand away and asked, "I thought you weren't going to sit near me."

"The security guard made me do it."

"Why are you wearing a cap?" I asked him. He shakes his head, replying back, "For protection."

"It's not raining," I butted. He turns to me, "Yes it is, in my heart."

Whaaaa? Is this guy joking or what?

"Don't give me love quotes, you idiot. It's disgusting."

He smirked.

"That's it. That smile!" I exclaimed, pointing to him.

"What smile?" He asked, a frown appearing on his face again.

"Whatever." I was tired of conversing with him with another lengthy one. I sat quietly back, my chair creaking underneath me.