Different

Hey guys! First of all I'm sorry for the misleading title of the chapter before this! Really! I didn't actually think it would be that effective! It's more of like a half-prank. I'm sorry, especially to officiallyugly! I was really laughing when you commented that you almost cried. XD

I hope you'll all love this one!

Btw, I actually am making a poll right now. Who calls dibs on:

1. CHROME x KAYE
2. NATHAN x KAYE
3. CHROME x DAPHNE
4. ???? x KAYE
5. JAKE x LORRAINE

Note: '????' is a character you need to look out for!!!!!!!! (*evil grin)

Comment please if you'd like! I'll be so glad to hear from all of you!

-D.S.

****

I dashed out of the company, wiping my face with so much force just to stop the tears. I was irritated at everything.

But most of all, I was irritated at myself.

I'm weak, feeble, dumb, stupid, and pathetic.

I should never have mixed myself in this trouble. I never should have desperately accepted anything without a proper and precise calculation of what happens next.

And look what actually happened, Kaye. You ignorant and dumb, dumb girl!

I hit my head with my knuckle as hard as I can, though the pain backfiring was making me lose my vision. It made me feel hollow...scared.

For sure the evidence collected were fabricated to a point where no mistakes and cover ups were visible. I know for sure I'm going to lose that case.

I hit my head multiple times again this time.

But as I counted to almost 10, a hand stops me from continuing further. A grip that was gentle yet, stable to put mine down. I looked at the person who stopped me with wide eyes. I felt a wrenching pain or rather soothing? in my chest.

He has such beautiful hair, the color of ivory, charcoal, or whatever it is that's pitch black. His eyes were a deep golden brown, like cooked shanghai rolls at a local chinese fastfood. His nose were straight and his mouth was plump yet, they were perfect for his face. He looked handsome.

Such a face could rival Chrome's.

I stepped back, realizing I had been staring too much.

"I'm sorry," I say, he just nods at me, giving me a little smile.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't do that. You'll hurt yourself," he advices, putting a hand on my shoulder. He had the same height as Chrome, my head just below his collar bones. I suddenly feel shy, miserable next to him. He looked really...

I'm past those days already. The last thing I need in my life is love and these types of feelings.

"Uh, I have to go," I say, turning away from him and running across the road. I didn't dare look back. I didn't.

But meeting him, felt so....different.

****

Sooooooo, how's this chapter???? (*smug grin)

Till next time guys!!!!!! <3<3<3