About Time

Louis was all smiles as we both entered his room. It was as if he predicted this.

Well, maybe he had.

Ashfield leads me to a chair.

Note: It was the only chair present except for the couch.

Half expecting he would let me sit, I grinned because the butterflies were flying and soaring in my stomach. I was kind of surprised at how gentlemanly Ashfield is. To think he coldly treated me back then.

I giggled and expected to sit on the chair by Louis' bed.

But as rude as he could be, trash that gentlemanly gesture, he sat on it.

I stared at him. Mouth agape.

Fine. He treats me like this always anyway.

I headed to the couch, disappointed.

Then, strong arms grasp me by the waist and pulled me towards it.

Chrome had actually made me sit on his lap. Horizontally. The kind of sit when your legs crosses his.

I gasped, "Ashfield!"

He was grinning at me, he nuzzled his head on my shoulders, his nose poking at my neck.

I laughed and as idiotic as I am, I snorted.

But it wasn't only me laughing. Louis was, too.

Then, I remembered. I hadn't washed my hair ever since that ocean incident.

I flinched away from Chrome, almost falling of his lap.

There was a gasp from Louis.

"You have to stop that. I smell." I said, putting away much distance between us two.

Chrome shrugged, a smirk place playfully on his face. "You smell like the hospital covers."

I sighed, "Go on, nuzzle on me as you like."

Chrome bursted laughing.

"You gonna marry, kid?" Louis grinned at Chrome.

Chrome nodded, "Finally, pops."

"Well, I was right. You guys definitely match!"

Now that, made me turn to look at him and back to Chrome. Chrome raised a brow, looking at me too.

"What do you mean, Louis?"

He laughed, "I had a little intuition. And it was by chance, if you believe it, you were in a dire situation. I, sorry if I offend you, used that to pull you in."

I was kind of offended a little because he knew I would bite on the rewards he held out on his hands. But I was kind of thankful.

"I'm sorry, love," he sat up from his bed, reaching for my hands. I let him take it.

I shook my head, smiling at him, "No, if it wasn't for you---"

"I'd never find her. I'd still probably be lost without her."

Chrome butted in.

I grin to myself, turning to face him.

"Really? And here I thought you used me as plaything."

Chrome frowned, "You're my compass. You led me to Daphne and led me to the truth. You led me to things I'd never knew I could experience again and you led me here."

I rolled my eyes at him though I seem to be a bit teary.

"You led me to you." He added.

A gasped escaped my lips as he shamelessly crashed his lips up to mine.

Louis alert! Louis alert!

Come on, Chrome! Ashfield! Freaking field of ash! I struggled to tear us both apart but he held me firm.

There was a smile on his lips as he kissed me. All my complains were drowned in muffled voices.

Louis just laughed and laughed and laughed.

Then, I get the hang of it.

It's time to face the music now. A giggle escaped from my throat as I kissed Chrome back.

We were making out. In front of his father, that is.

Oh God. Embarrassing I know.

But I can't stop.

Not now.

Not ever.

"Hey, how's my grandchild coming? I expect another one soon too," Louis whispered to both of us, a happy grin on his face.

Chrome breaks off our kiss, smiling up at me slyly, seductively in that gorgeous, hot way he does when he's on mischievous mode. "Oh, we won't disappointed you Louis, in fact, we will make as much as you want, pops."

Oh God.

Oh dear God.

-Officially The End-

Hi! DreamScribby here has now closed the book and has put the pen down. I know it is about time I write the ending.

Thus, the title.

Thank you all so much for the support, for making me reach a hundred thousand reads, for the thousands of votes and adds and supportive, helping comments. Thank you all so much.

As I have closed this book, I had decided and had began a different story. Using my new account, please support it too and check it out! :)

Titles of the book:

The Prince and The Thief by TheDreamScribbler

Thank you so much again. Love you soooooooo much, all of you.

D.S. xxxxx

I would also like to ask you to read and support my other stories too! Thank you!