Suicidal Ride

Before I write....

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

This is my gift to you, I hope you're all happy!

Thank you for all the support and love you gave to me and this story! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Thank you!

*****

Kaye's POV

"Daphne, where are you taking me?" I scream, dragged and helpless. She continues to drive. She had me on the passenger side. Her car was really cool but I had no time to compliment it. I know what she's going to do.

She's going to either take me somewhere nice or take me to somewhere ugly.

I grabbed her arm but she yanked mine away. My hands hit the glass windows, throbbing in pain.

"Daphne..." I beg. But she sneered at me.

"I'm taking you somewhere only you and I will know about."

"Let me out, Daphne."

She doesn't answer and starts the car. I opened the door lock but she had the main control of all the door locks and she managed to lock it back without a second to lose.

I know she was irritated at me because...

Because she knocked me out.

I begged her multiple times, touching her arm. But she, impatiently wanting to silence me, slapped my head and my head hits the windshield with such an impact. The windshield cracks, literally, and I lose my vision. Then, I lost feeling of being awake.

I was lost in the darkness of being unconscious.

I knew I was unconscious because the next thing I knew I woke up staring at the wide horizon of the sky, the sea below us. But I wasn't out.

I could feel the throb of pain in my head, unbearably pounding like a hammer. There was a sticky liquid running down the side of my face and I figured that it wasn't plain sweat.

Blood.

I was inside the car, Daphne whistling cheerfully, strapped to the car seat by her jacket and my hands and feet tied together by her handkerchief and the strap of her shoes.

I had to compliment her but no.

She was pretty clever and creative to make these from the only available materials she had.

"Daphne?" I asked her. She smiled at me angelically, her beauty radiant in the sunshine that had shone through the windshield that had cracked.

"Oh, is the damsel awake now?"

"Daphne, What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Stop this please. Let's go back. I promise I'll never bother you both again."

"Fine," she grins wider, adjusting the gear to reverse, "If that's what you want."

She steps on the accelerator and the car tires try their best to reverse the motion but, we were rocked forward.

Oh dear God, no.

No.no.no.

We were dangling on the edge of a cliff, half of the car was barely on the cliff's rocky surface. I gasped.

This is suicidal.

"Daphne! Don't!"

"But didn't you say you wanted to go?"

"Please...I beg you. If you plan to die, just yourself please--"

"Do you think I'm the one who's gonna die today?" She cackle, "It's just you--" She shifts her scrutinizing gaze from me to my belly.

My eyes widen.

She freaking knows I'm pregnant.

She knows it's Chrome's.

I stared at her, helplessly bounded by the improvised ropes she had tied on me.

She rolls down her windows.

And I know that the cliff had an uneven edge. There was more rock to her side than mine. That's why she was confident. She could escape anytime she wanted to.

And that time was now.

She waved her long red painted nails at me, blowing me a sarcastic kiss.

I knew that I shouldn't move because it could only rock the car and drive me down to the sea below.

But I did it anyway, because I knew, she opened her door, half her body now outside the car. She had one foot on the accelerator. One final push. One final breath of air. One final moment in the world I knew I lived in.

One final dip in the sea.

I watched with a scream in my mouth piercing the silence as the car accelerated down.

I was falling fast because of the cars weight.

And then, there was only blue in front of me. I tried one last tug, the strongest I could muster on the improvised ropes. And I took one last long breath of air.

Then, splash!

My eyes opened to the darkness of the water. I wasn't unconscious. I was awake. But the darkness was as dark as my eyes closed.

I tug at the ropes that bind me.

Trying so hard not lose oxygen. Not to lose consciousness. Not to lose my life. And not to lose my baby.