Something Happened and I...

Hi! Guys, thank you so much for all the reads, votes, adds, and comments! I'm sorry I'm not able to thank you personally anymore. But please remember that I am eternally grateful of you all. It's my very first time to reach this number of readers! I love you and I thank you all! ^_^

Anyway...sorry if I disappoint you in this chapter. You can comment down below if I should write the part I cut from this story.

-D.S.

*****

There was terribly no way it was a dream.

It was just too explicit. Too bold.

But maybe...It is a dream. He'd never do with me that way.

Never in my whole life.

Not that I want to!

I could still smell all of him everywhere. Even if I wouldn't breathe, his smell still lingers in my nostrils...in my lungs.

I could still feel the fiery electrifying touches on my skin as I vaguely remember his hands running through them. There were sore spots somewhere, my skin still sizzling from the painful experience of his teeth upon them.

It was terribly hot, warm...and maybe a little bit tender.

I twisted and turned in the softness of the cushions...a familiar bed. My bed.

I opened my eyes. Glancing to my left. Then back at the ceiling again.

Chrome's bed.

Oh.My.God.x10^infinity

Let it still be just a dream. Please.

My arm involuntarily touches on the areas around me.

And to my horror...It lands on some hard, uneven ground. Waves of the cushion probably. I pressed further.

My eyes were still strained on the ceiling with it's white paint, looking down at me plainly.

I didn't want to turn.

I don't want to.

But maybe if I did, I'll realize it was all just a dream.

No. It wasn't worth it.

Im afraid.

Afraid to wake up?

Afraid to know?

I could feel the butterflies everywhere. In my heart, stomach, feet, arms...everywhere.

I curled my toes. It was suddenly getting really, really, warm.

My heart was sinking in a puddle of giggles that I absolutely want to contain. It was boiling and cooking my insides. I was going to burst. My face getting hotter every millisecond that ticked by.

My fingers press again on the waves, but it was really hard. My finger that poked wouldn't budge or sink into the warmth. It was still poking and poking.

I was still praying.

Then, I turned, of course.

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

He's smiling at me.

My mind sings.

But he wasn't awake yet.

How angelic.

He was like smiling at me with his eyes closed. He was topless.