Tuesday

"He freaking left me there alone!"

That's right. Rewinding the past days was intolerable for me. He can't just get off with it without a little something from my fist!

I slammed my locker, screaming into my phone.

"Hey, love, calm down. My ears are a little stuffy at my age." Louis said, still feeling sorry for the 'practice call' I demanded earlier.

"I'm sorry, Lou, it's just that your son did something I couldn't just forget." I say, calming myself down.

Three days have passed and that bastard hasn't called me yet.

"Yeah, yeah, I understand. But, love, do have pity on him. He's just hurt that's all. He can't accept that you've replaced someone in his life."

"What do you mean?" I asked, heading out of the locker room.

"Oh, it's nothing." He replies.

"Don't stop me from what I want to do now. Your son deserves a beating whether you'll deduct ten hundred in my promised money, I don't care. He's an asshole!"

Okay. I seemed to regret what I said. Only about the ten hundred thing.

"But you'll never have the money by the end of the week."

"As I said Louis, I don't care. I can't back down without a fight. If he wants me to tackle him, then I will." I said with a stern voice. I was out in the alley now, people giving me curious glances. I dropped my head low, pulling my hood on my head.

"Uh, good grief, no one's gonna change your mind eh?" He says and laughs. "Do what he should deserve. I'm not taking money. He sure deserves a good karate."

He hungs up, and leaves me satisfied.

I was walking down my street, the familiar warm lights casting eerie shadows on the road. I was looking down at the ground, observing the dust sticking to my shoes.

Then I hear a roar of a sleek red car, the engines blasting in a humm. I looked up. Then suddenly without getting a clear view of what was going on, a hand grasps my wrist, sending me to a swivel. My neck cracks painfully as the motion kills my stomach.

Uh, why did I ever eat bread with tuna spread for dinner?

The next thing I knew I was inside a car with very, very familar scent that's making my headache.

"Hey, I was looking for you."

Chrome looks at me with his green-blue, whatever! eyes again. I coughed at the scent.

"Don't you suffocate in this atmosphere? It's triggering my allergic rhinitis!" I complain. "Why were you looking for me? I called you over a million times!"

"I needed dry cleaning and Felicia is on vacation." He admits, his British accent getting on my nerves.

"Let me out, you freak! I'm not doing any business with you!" I fumbled at the door, pushing here and kicking there.

"You're my wife.  Wives do the dry cleaning."

"Ohoho. After you evacuated there at the foot of that forest, I'm never going to ever agree with whatever you ask." I laughed, still trying for the door.

"Will this do for you?"

Suddenly, he turns me around,  his lips were already over mine. I screamed but his kiss drowned me. I had my eyes open. And I was staring into his eyes. That's when I found out it was the color of the tropical sea, blue and with a shade of green. I was lost for a moment, the pain of being pushed to the glass was imaginable. I was very caught up with his kiss. And it was getting deeper every minute and his arms were on either side of the window, demanding more of my lips. I didn't respond.

My head gets me out of it and I push him away.

I fumbled for the door in vain.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Are going to dry clean or you still want more?" He smirked, turning the engine to a start.

"Eww. I'll go with the dry cleaning."

He smiled and swerved out and onto the road.

*****

Hi guys! I know its a very slow update, please forgive me. Hope you'll like this one.

XX