Hair Dye (Soulmate AU) (Natsu x Reader)

Natsu's POV:

He didn't even notice it until Grey pointed it out to him. How it happened, he had no idea. He thought it was quite cool but he missed his natural hair very much. 

His hair had turned black. 

A few weeks later, it had turned blue in the middle of a job. Again, he had no idea how it happened and it was mistaken for some kind of strange magic. The other members of the guild were starting to talk about it. He overheard them talking about a person that would have the same colour hair as him. He had no idea what any of it was about but he carried on his life as if his colour changing hair was normal. 

Y/N POV:

You had finally dyed your hair for the first time. You had always wanted to dye your hair but never really got the chance to when you lived with your parents. But now, you could do whatever you wanted to since you lived by yourself. You had gotten bored of black so had dyed it blue a few weeks later. This colour you were happy with and decided to keep it when going to join the guild that you had dreamed of since you were little. 

You had taken long strides to get down to the guild to get there quicker. You were given the Fairy Tail mark and were introduced to guild life. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw some one with the same hair colour as you. You made a note to yourself to bring that up later when you would introduce yourself. Next to him were a few other people and they started laughing when they saw you. You saw the boy gasp and then start to hide his face. 

What did you do?