It Hurts! (Injured!Sting x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: TurtleLover618

"Y/N! It's hurts too much! Take care of me," Sting pouted,  holding his arm. 

You glared at him, "you know I'm not a doctor right?" 

"And where is the closest one?" He stated, "Y/N what if my arm is broken?" 

"I doubt it's broken."

"You won't know if you don't look." 

It was just the two of you since you had taken a job together. You hadn't encountered anyone to fight for Sting to get injured. No, he had fallen over. And now he wanted you to look over his arm. 

He grinned as you took his arm but hid his grin when you glanced at him. He played an act while you were looking over it, he winced in pain and hissed when you touched certain areas. But all of this just made you roll your eyes. 

"It might bruise but..." you started but he cut you up.

"So it is hurt! I told you!" 

"Sting, it's barely scraped. You've dealt with worse, why is this any different?" 

He went quiet when you asked him that. He only wanted to be closer to you and he had no other way to do it. 

Rogue met the two of you when you came back. Sting had gone to his room, leaving you with Rogue. 

"What happened?" He asked, Sting was never in a bad mood. 

You sighed but explained what happened. 

Rogue nodded in places but when you stopped he said, "Sting just wanted to be closer to you."

"Huh?"

"Sting didn't know what else to do so when he fell, he saw that as a perfect opportunity to get closer to you."

"Oh." 

After that you had gone to Sting's room to check over his arm once more. You were exaggerating everything but it made you both laugh and it strengthened your relationship.

"Oh no! Sting!" You exclaimed. 

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Your arm. It has to be amputated, it's gone too far," you played out. 

Sting gasped and pulled you close to him, "as long as you're here with me, Y/N, I can get through anything."