Eclipse (Scorpio x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: Duskspirit

--I'm curious...how did you find this book???--

You were good at card games but this one was something else entirely. You kept on having to think about what the rules would be, could be. It was all way too confusing for you. 

But you had to play against Scorpio. 

This wasn't the Scorpio that you remembered - he took the form of a child with long white and red hair and he was dressed in robes. Then again, you were sure that Scorpio didn't even remember you. It was a long time since you two had even spoken to each other.  

Just as you pulled out a Celestial Spirit card, Scorpio seemed to falter. As if something in his past was trying to force itself out. For a split second he let himself down to study you but then he quickly shook it away and continued playing. 

It happened again a few turns later where you played another card but this time he stopped for longer...

It kept happening more frequently after that until the game had finished. You had begun to get the upper hand due to his phasing out. The rules had become clearer to you after a while - there were no rules. 

There, the two of you stood after the battle. 

Nothing was said until...

"Y/N...yes I remember you now," he mumbled. 

"Scorpio," you said. 

"Yeah. We had a contract long ago, didn't we?" He said. 

"Long ago," you nodded, "but it was broken and you formed a new contract with someone else." 

Nothing else was said. Long ago, you two would stay awake all night and just laugh at each other's jokes. Whenever you two would fight together, it would've been unstoppable. Nothing could've torn you two apart. Except from one certain wizard...Karen. 

--Is this good enough??? I tried my best on this one! It was a great idea but I don't know if I did it well enough--