Adopted (Erza x Child!Reader) (pt 2)

Ideas/Requested by: SkyDragonHeaven  

--ALL OF MY EXAMS ARE OVER!! I AM FREE TO WRITE AS I WISH!!--

It had been a few weeks since Erza had taken you in. Since then, you had settled in and were happy with just about everyone. 

Mira was one of the first people that you began to trust. Erza knew you were in safe hands when she left you with Mira. Gray was one of the last people that you began to trust. You just found him a bit too cold - but then again he was an Ice Wizard - but you soon warmed up to him. You even managed to make him smile! 

Erza was a bit skeptical when Natsu was around. She was always scared that he would set fire to you or that you would get hurt in some way or another. But Natsu would never do that, he never wanted to endure Erza's wrath if he hurt her child. You were fascinated by his flames and always wanted to touch them but he would never let you get too close. 

It was just a typical day and you were asleep on Erza's lap. You were curled up and snoring softly while she played with some of your h/c hair. 

"Are you going to teach them any magic when they're older?" Lucy whispered, careful to not wake you up. 

"Of course I am. Y/N is a member of Fairy Tail now," Erza replied. 

"Can I teach her my magic?!" Natsu nearly shouted, making you stir. 

"I don't think so," Erza replied, "with you as their teacher, Y/N could get hurt." 

Natsu whined but Gray told him to be quiet. You were starting to wake up. 

You stretched your arms and legs, sighed, rolled over and went back to sleep. 

"So cute," Natsu grinned.