Naval Battle (Natsu x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: TurtleLover618

In the watery sphere, it was now just Minerva and you. Everyone had been wiped out ages ago, Juvia included. You had hoped that she would come out victorious but that was no longer the case. 

Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth

Who would win? 

Minerva was intimidating, it felt like she was taunting you. And you didn't like it. No matter what, you wouldn't give up. Everyone else in the team had worked so hard, now it was your turn to contribute. 

The timer started ticking - if you were out now, you would come last. That was something that you didn't want. 

"With my magic," Minerva purred, "I could have you outside of here in a flash...but that would spoil all of the fun."

Your legs were starting to tire from keeping you afloat but you couldn't give up now. If you would just withstand five minutes more...

Minerva splayed her hand, her cold eyes fixed on you, "try to withstand this, Y/N of Fairy Tail." 

A ball of white light formed around her hand and she sent it spiraling towards you. In the blink of an eye, it hit you and the water around you started to boil. Your skin felt as if it was on fire, the boiling water bubbling away. 

Your screams of agony drowned out the cries of shock from your team-mates. Natsu couldn't tear his eyes away from you. How could she do this? What type of magic was it?

As soon as you were going to fall out of the sphere, Minerva pulled you back. Your body felt numb as she pulled you back for more torture. You lost count of how many times your vision started to blur. Your whole body was beginning to tire - you didn't know how much longer you could put up with it. 

"Y/N!" Natsu was screaming at this point, watching you get tortured was something that he couldn't bear. 

Gray and Erza were sending death glares towards the team of Sabertooth as they just watched the scene unfold, already knowing that they had won. 

You heard a bell ring but it barely registered with you. The fresh kicks had subsided but your body still throbbed. You felt cold air hit your body as you fell out of the sphere. A pair of hands lifted you up, supporting you as they hobbled you out of the arena. 

The few times when you opened your eyes, you saw flashes of pink and a face contorted with rage. 

Natsu...

You dreaded to think about what he would do.