Eat With Us (Vampire!Erza x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: ItsLeeeev

Something didn't feel right...

As soon as you had stepped out of your friend's house and into the street, you had felt a pair of eyes on you. Their gaze seemed to burn into your skin, making you squirm as you walked.

The only thing lighting up the dark streets was the dim glow of the street lamps. The moon was covered by dark grey clouds, making the night sky even darker than it usually was. The only thing that could be seen through the gaps of the clouds to the inky black sky were the yellow dots of stars.

You picked up the pace to try and get home faster - it was not successful in losing the person's gaze. You were desperate to get home, if you were home, you were safe.

Water splashed around your boot as you stepped in a puddle, eager to get home. Usually, you would sigh and stop to wipe the water away, but now, you didn't care if your sock got a little wet. You had heard soft footsteps atop the roofs.

Only a few more minutes until you get home...

Your keys were ready in your hand, pointing upwards just in case the person showed themselves. It wasn't a good self-defence weapon, but it would be good to use if you need to get away quickly.

Turning the street, your house came in to view and you let out a sigh of relief. Despite this, you never let your guard down and you never slowed your pace.

You kept walking but stopped dead in your path when someone appeared in front of you.

They had jumped from the rooftops and had landed right in front of you. You took a step back from the dark figure, looking for a way past them, or at least some way to get help.

You looked back to them, glueing your eyes on them. They had long, scarlet hair that reached their waist. They were tall and carried themselves with grace while radiating strength and power. There was no doubt about it, you were scared.

You took another step back, but as you did, they spoke, "where are you going? We haven't eaten yet."

Their voice was smooth and velvety. It was a trap and you would have fallen for her voice if you didn't already have your guard up.

You weren't going to stay any longer, you turned in the other direction and ran...only to skid to a halt when someone else landed in front of you.

This male was tall and pale, with jet black hair and he was dressed in thin, black clothing.

"We only want to eat with you," he said, taking a step towards you.

You backed up, but you backed up into another person. You wrestled yourself free from their strong grip and spun on your heel. This male had a sharp grin to him, as well as dark pink hair. He had a devilish glint in his eye.

Your heartbeat thumped in your ears, and your body was screaming at you to run. You could only listen to your instincts. You ran for the second time and you ran faster than ever.

You came to a sudden halt when your arm was gripped, yanking you backwards. You turned to see the first figure. She loomed above you, even if she was shorter than you. She smiled and loosened her grip ever so slightly.

"Seriously, we heard your stomach growling ages ago," she said.

It didn't set in until the pink haired male held up a basket, pointing to it, indicating that there was food in it.

The red-haired woman let go of you and handed you a sandwich from the basket, telling you to eat. You obliged, not wanting to anger these strange beings.

"can't let the prey go hungry now, can we?" The black haired male mumbled, making your eyes widen.

"Oh, don't look so shocked," she said, "we wouldn't keep you alive if we didn't like you."

"Might even let you be like us," the pink haired male added.

The woman nodded, "exactly like us." She grinned and you saw the rows of sharp teeth that she possessed.

"You've always been Erza's favourite," the black haired male stated.

Erza nodded in agreement. You wanted to run away, but you were glued to the spot. She took your arms pulling you closer, "it's a painless transformation..." 

Fairy Tail x Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें