Snowball Fight (Lyon x Reader x Gray)

Ideas/Requested by: RosyIsTheFuture

Watching the snowflakes fall down from the sky was beautiful. The way they floated down like feathers from the rusty red clouds was amazing. Watching it from inside with a mug full of something warm was even better. 

The day was pretty slow today, no one really went outside because of the cold. They mostly moped around inside but you hardly noticed them since your attention was fixed on the falling snow. 

You felt someone stand behind you but you didn't bother turning around. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" You heard Gray ask.

You only nodded in reply. 

"It's a shame though," he continued. 

You knitted your eyebrows in confusion and turned around to face him, "why?" 

"No one is playing in it. The fresh snow has no footprints in it. That's a shame, isn't it?" 

Dammit, he was right...

You nodded again, more slowly this time, "I see where you're going with this." 

"But my footprints are going to be the first ones out there!" He shouted, taking off into a sprint to the door. 

What. An. Ass. 

You started running too, after putting the mug down on a table first, there was no way that he was getting out there before you. 

Meeting at the door, you both tried to shove each other out of the way. People started to moan at the cold but not for long when you both fell outside, the door shutting behind you. It was cold. Oh, so cold. But it was worth it. Hearing the crunch of the fresh snow was like music to your ears - and you were one of the first out there. 

"Hey, what are you two doing out?" You heard someone else ask. 

Looking up from the bright snow, you saw Lyon, dressed in his usual attire with white hair that could match that of the snow. 

"None of your business," Gray mumbled, standing up and flicking snow off him. 

He extend a hand to help you up at the same time that Lyon did. You took both hands and then started to brush yourself off. 

"What are you doing here then?" Gray asked, aggression in his voice. What had him so worked up? It was just Lyon.

"Asking Y/N if they would like a walk through the snow," Lyon said bluntly. 

"Too bad," Gray said quickly, "we're having a snowball fight." He was already pulling snow together to form a ball.

"Have you asked Y/N if they would like to?" Lyon asked, his eyes turning to you. 

"How about you join us?!" You blurted out. You saw Gray's face harden and a smirk grow on Lyon's face. 

Lyon looked towards Gray, "If I win, Y/N comes with me." 

"And if I win, Y/N stays with me and you leave," Gray countered.

Did they not know that you were right there?

"And if I win, you two stop fighting," you chimed in. 

Both heads turned towards you, both with bright smiles on their faces which went against the cold of the snow and their magic. 

Who won?