Jealousy (Cobra x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: HannahMullins600

--I'm going to pull together a whole book full of my OCs. Hope you don't mind, if you feel like it go check it out--

You were talking to Racer again and laughing at whatever he had to say. You had only joined the guild a few days ago but had already developed a close bond with you. Could he call it a close bond? It was more like Cobra had a crush on you. How couldn't he? 

He watched from afar as you laughed to yet another thing that Racer had to say. Cobra could hear everything that was being thought and let's say that he wasn't happy. He clenched his fists together and inhaled deeply to try and calm himself down. 

It didn't really work, he felt his anger rising at each passing second. He closed his eyes and tried to block everything out. This hearing can be a curse some days...

"Cobra?" He heard a timid voice ask. "You okay?" 

It was Y/N.

He opened his eyes and relaxed his clenched fists, "I'm fine." 

"You clearly don't look fine," you stated, concern showing on your face.

"Perfect," he said again. 

"I don't believe you for a second," you replied. 

"Just go back to Racer," he mumbled, turning away. He saw your face contort to anger as he turned and realized that he said the wrong thing. 

You said nothing as you walked away from him, bypassing Racer and the other members to get as far away from them as possible. How dare he say that? 

Cobra quickly turned around but only saw the back of you as you stormed off. He sighed, he knew his jealousy would be the end of him one day. 

--Sometimes I write members and memebers by accident. I just want you to know that if I ever joined a guild then I would like to be referred to as a memeber. That is all--