Forged Keys (Leo x Reader)

Requested/Ideas by: ererixshipper469  

Life in the Celestial Spirit world was lonely for you. None of the other Spirits talked to you because they were terrified of you. Your strength easily matched that of your King's so none of them wanted to annoy you. Most days were spent waiting in little corners of the world that you could call yours. Your key was fairly new so you highly doubted that anyone could get it yet. 

There was one Spirit though, Leo. He always seemed to study you from afar, as if trying to figure you out like clockwork. There was nothing to really figure out about you. You wanted more than to just wait around all day, you wanted action, and you wanted someone to talk to. 

You remembered when you were first summoned. Leo had finally worked up enough courage to speak to you but you were gone in the blink of an eye. 

You appeared in a room in front of a girl with blonde hair that was tied up in bunches. It was still quite new, how could she get your key?

Her face broke out into a smile, "you're that new Spirit that Leo's been telling me about!" 

"Leo?" You asked, confusion sweeping over your face. 

"Yeah, Leo," she shrugged off, "so...should we get started on a contract?" She whipped out a notebook and a pen. 

"Oh, umm...I'm free all the time," you replied. 

She looked up from the notebook, "free all the time?" 

You nodded. She slowly put the things on a desk, "oh. Well that was easy," she smiled again, "I'm Lucy." 

"I'm.." you started but she stopped you. 

"I already know, you're Y/N the Eagle," she proudly said. 

You smiled shyly but she reflected the smile and made it brighter than yours, "you can go back now, Y/N."

A few weeks later, you experienced your first battle. You hadn't been in any fight before so you had no idea how to use your strength well. You kept using magic that you didn't know how to use. But you kept fighting, you would learn along the way. 

"Y/N!" Someone greeted you, cheerily. They were right next to you but you didn't turn your head. 

You didn't answer them but slowly turned your head to acknowledge that they were there.

Leo smiled and started to fight with you. You had to admire how he fought, he knew what he was doing and he was good at it. You tried your best to keep up.

You were back in the Celestial Spirit world when you saw him approach you. You had been sent back after the fight while Leo stayed a bit to talk to Lucy. 

"Hey, Y/N," he waved. 

"What are you doing?" You asked, skeptically. He had never spoken to you before so why now? He sat next to you on the rock that you were perched on. 

"Talking you you. I've never been able to until now," he bluntly said. 

"Okay..."

"I've always admired you. You have great strength but you don't know how to use it yet." 

Way to point it out...

"What are you going on here?" You asked.

"Want to train with me at some point? He replied. 

"Yeah, sure..." You said. 

Leo was the first friend in the Celestial Spirit world. After that, more people started to realise that you weren't all that bad. You owed it all to Leo. After training for so long together, you were the strongest pair in the Spirit world and the strongest two in Lucy's hand. Nothing could stop you two if you worked together. 

And now it comes back to the present day. You were wrapped in Leo's arms, you could never get enough of his hugs. Like a big cuddly lion.

"Is that how you really feel?" You breathed.

"I do," he replied, "I really do like you, Y/N." 

You couldn't help the blush creep to your face followed by the smile that could outshine the sun. You heard him laugh, you forgot he could see your face but you couldn't see his. You felt him plant a kiss on your forehead, "and those feelings will last forever." 

--I hope you all like being an eagle spirit!--