The Beach (Modern AU) (Mira x Reader)

Ides/Requested by: daleketchup

--I have ideas for a yoonmin fic. And a gruvia fic. help. I don't know if I should write them--

"Y/N! Y/N! Come on, get ready!" Mira shouted. She was rushing around the house that you two shared, packing everything that she could into the car. You, however, were still getting changed after missing the alarm that Mira had set. 

She had been waiting for this day for weeks in advance when you planned it. She hasn't shut up about it since. 

The sky was clear and the sun shone down in the early morning. Mira was wearing a white tank top and short skirt over her crimson bikini. Her shoes were already on - a pair of wedges that matched her outfit and she wore a floppy sun hat. You knew she would take it off when you arrived but she still looked cute anyway. 

You closed the door behind you and turned around to see Mira leaning against the car, keys in her hand. You waved and smiled at her while she frowned at you. 

"We're going to be late," she said, throwing the keys at you to catch them. 

She climbed into her side and closed the door behind her - you were right, the hat came off. 

"Everyone will be there by now," she grumbled. 

Sighing, you looked at her, "you could just text them. I bet you that Natsu hasn't even woken up yet."

She smirked, grabbing her phone, "what happens if you lose this bet?" 

You shrugged, "but if I win, I get a kiss." 

Mira poked her tongue out at you, "if I win, I'm going to dunk you in the sea!" 

Laughing, you started the car and set off to the beach. 

"How could I lose?!" Mira screamed, staring at her phone. 

Natsu hadn't even turned up at the beach yet, let alone wake up, making him the latest. When you arrived, a few people were laying out on towels while the others were in the sea. 

"Well I guess you owe me a kiss now," you mumbled. 

A mischievous smile crossed her face before she splashed you with sea water and then took off down the beach. 

It wasn't long before you caught up to her, pulling her down to the soft sand with you. She landed on top of you and she grinned before kissing your nose and running off again. 

"Mira!"