Snapchat Filters (Modern AU) (Rogue x Reader)

"Rogue!" You shouted.

The sudden call from you made Rogue jump slightly. He was curled up on the sofa, reading a good book, Frosch was at his feet and they were just sleeping. Rogue craned his neck around to look at the door which opened as you walked in.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worry etched onto his face.

You brought your phone down in front of his face and quickly took a photo of the both of you. You giggled at the photo as you looked at it. Rogue put his book down and turned around to face you.

He grabbed your phone, making you squeal. He looked at the photo you took. Rogue's face was blurred but the look of shock on him was clear. You, on the other hand, had posed for the camera, a flower crown filter was on you.

"Come here," Rogue said, motioning you over. His fingers flicked through the filters until he found one that he liked, the dog one.

You placed your head on his shoulder as he played around with the phone, figuring out what to do. He was definitely in-experienced. Grabbing his arm gently, you guided it to a good spot above your heads. You told him to tap the button and he did, taking the photo.

He smiled at it, "send it to me, okay?"

"Why?" You asked him, sitting half on him on the sofa.

"So I can make it my background on my phone," he said, picking up his book again.

"Okay," you agreed, sending the photo to him. A few minutes went by after it sent, you had half expected him to pick up his phone by now.

"You left your phone somewhere didn't you?" You asked.

He slowly nodded and got up from the sofa to go and find his phone.