3

Oak POV

"Bug, I'm home and brought a couple of friends!", Oak yelled, your response come back a few seconds later "Since when do you have friends?"

Daveed and Anthony snickered at that response while Oak groaned and then called "We have pizza so be nice!"

Almost instantly the three heard a door slam and someone running down the hall. Y/N ran into the hallway and grinned at the sight of four pizza boxes in Oak's hand, heading forward to grab one but froze at the sight of Daveed and suddenly yelled "Floof!"

Anthony looked at a dumbfounded Daveed and began to laugh. Oak tried his best to hold back his laughter, as Daveed had told him what had happened earlier that day, so he just handed Y/N her pizza box and watched her sprint off.

The guys headed to the living room, Anthony still laughing at what just happened. Daveed hit him to shut him up.

"I guess she likes your hair," Oak teased, handing the other two boxes to the boys before opening his own and grabbing a slice.

"How could she not, my hair is fabulous," Daveed dramatically said and flipped his hair, only to hear you yell from down the hall "I hate your hair!"

Daveed gasped and yelled back "I am offended!" "You should be!", Y/N yelled back.

Oak laughed at this convo and thought to himself Stage One: Denial is reached.

Your POV

Your eyes widened when you heard Oak yell that he had pizza with him and immediately you jumped off the bed, sprinting out of your room and down the hall to get yourself some pizza. But when you saw a certain someone, you froze and the scene from earlier that day began to play in your head, and your thoughts went immediately to floof.

When you realized a seconds later that you yelled that though, as Daveed stood there dumbfounded and his other friend began to laugh, you began to blush out of embarrassment. Quickly your eyes darted to the pizza boxes and Oak handed you one.

As soon as you had a good hold on it you dashed off into your room, where you leaned against the closed door for a while. Your heart was racing and you had no clue what the hell that just was. You heard laughter down the hall and heard your brother say "I guess she likes your hair."

As you took a bite of your pizza you heard Daveed say "How could she not, my hair is fabulous!" You barely took the time to swallow before you yelled "I hate your hair!"

You blushed slightly, mentally hitting yourself for being so stupid. Why did you yell that? Floof had been embarrassing enough!

"I am offended!" You then heard Daveed yell, to which you replied "You should be!"

Then you heard laughter from the living room and the tv being turned on. Grumbling to yourself, you continued eating your pizza.

You really wanted to touch Daveeds floof though.