38

"Ohh, I do, I do, I do, I doo. Hey! Ohh, I do, I do, I do, I doo. Boy you got me helpless!"

You took originally Pippas place and began to sway around, a sudden hint of nervousness washing over you, but you ignored it.

"I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight, we were at the revel with some rebels on a hot night. Laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room, then you walked in and my heart went "Boom!" " In that moment you looked over at Daveed as he walked in, taking the spot of Alexander Hamilton. You were still clueless as to what the hell was happening.

When Renée went over to Daveed, his voice sent a shiver down your spine. There was such a big difference to Lafayette and Jefferson compared with his voice now, you were in awe.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm about to change your life."

"Then by all means, lead the way."

When they came to you, you couldn't hold back a slight stutter in your voice "Elizabeth Schuyler. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Daveed smiled smugly and asked "Schuyler?" Renée grinned in return and said "My sister."

You curtsied as you said "Thank you for all your service."

Daveed smiled and took your hand, pressing a kiss to it, before he says "If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." You felt your heart give out.

Renée grinned innocently as she then said "I'll leave you to it."

As the song progressed, you still couldn't seem to find out why you were doing this. You were mentally at the end, you couldn't think straight anymore.

Soon enough the wedding march began to play. Renée walked together with Anthony, Pippa with Javier, then came Oak as the flower girl.

Sydney walked you down the 'aisle' as Philip Schuyler and then you stood there with Daveed. 

A hint of something close to mischief shone in his eyes as he smiled down at you lovingly.

"Helpless," you finally sang. But instead of leaning down to kiss you, Daveed fell down to one knee, still holding your hands in one. With his other hand, he pulled out a box from the inner pocket of his jacket.

Screams began to fill the crowd as the audience, and you, finally realized what the hell was going on.

You stared at Daveed with wide eyes, you had expected everything, but definitely not this.

He cleared his throat loud enough to slowly get the crowd to silence down, before he said "Y/N Onaodowan, you are the most precious woman to have ever crossed my way. I don't wanna imagine a life much longer without Soccers' mom and the love of my life waking up in bed next to me, every single day, until the rest of our days. Marry me, Y/N, please make me the happiest dude in this room right now."

A couple of cheers came from the crowd and a lot of them called "Say yes!"

Jasmine, from the front row, yelled "Don't say no to him!"

You giggled and nodded, as in that moment your voice seemed to fail you. Did I mention the tears that were portraying the Niagara Falls on your cheeks right now?

Daveed grinned and gently slipped the ring onto your finger before he got to his feet and pulled you into a loving, passionate kiss.

The crowd went wild for what was like the millionth time tonight.