70

"Y/N M/N Diggs, get your ass out of that chair this instance!", Carleigh screeched the moment she set foot into your apartment, giving you a heart attack and startling poor June, who started to cry seconds later.

You groan in frustration "Thank you Carleigh, I just got her to go to sleep."

Carleigh grinned sheepishly and stepped aside to let in Lin, a small figure stumbling past him into the living room and up to Soccer.

"It's playdate time!", Lin said and picked June up from her crib, holding her carefully and rocking her gently.

You laughed softly at Soccer's startled face when Sebastian almost tripped over him.

"Thanks for watching over her," you smiled at Lin who only grinned "It's my pleasure to teach little June some nonsense while you spend some time outside."

Daveed had gone out with Rafa a little while ago, so you had only waited on Carleigh and Lin to arrive, so Lin could take care of June and Carleigh could help you escape this everyday life for a little.

"You ready to go and have some fun spending money?", Carleigh asked, looping her arm through yours and dragging you to the door before you could take too long in saying goodbye to your daughter.

"I guess I am," you grin and wave goodbye to Lin, who took June's hand and waved for her.

As you and Carleigh went to the next Starbucks where you wanted to meet up with the rest of the girls that decided to tag along today, you said "I've got something to tell y'all."

"If it's about your back, we know. You know, word spreads fast with us," Carleigh winked and you stifled a laugh "I'm pretty sure I know that."

"I can't wait to find out. Though I don't know if I want to know."

When you arrived, you and Carleigh quickly ordered your drinks, before you joined the others, as in Pippa, Karen and Betsy.

Before the conversations could start, Carleigh said "Y/N said she's got something to tell us."

"If it's about yo-", Pippa began but Carleigh waved her off "I told her that we know already, she said it's something else though."

Immediately Mandy, Betsy and Pippa leaned forward.

You smiled sheepishly, before saying

"I'm pregnant."

low-key missed my one year wattpad anniversary so what better way to celebrate than with an update and a thank you to you, my readers and followers. in this past year I reached almost 500 followers, this story (which turns one year old on the 13th of august) has reached 150k reads and I am more than grateful to have all of you.

thank you for staying with me this entire time

yours, lexi