49

"Who lives, who dies, who tells your story."

You were met with thundering applause as you all gathered in a line and took a hold of each other's hands, bowing.

Then you all held your hands out towards Alex, who climbed out of his little directors box and waved and bowed for the crowd, to which you joined in the applause.

After that you all took each other's hands again and bowed a couple more times. During that you felt the tears welling up into your eyes.

Then it's your turn.

You started crying the moment everyone stepped back and looked at you. Also slightly teary eyed, Mandy then took your hands and pulled you to the front of the stage and then went back to her spot.

The crowd roared as you took your final bows, tears running down your cheeks but the biggest smile ever resting on your lips.

You turned and applauded the cast, before turning back to the audience and heading over to Alex in his box, bending down to hug him tight.

Then you went back to the middle, bowed one last time, before you headed back to your spot from the line and hugged Mandy tightly.

Anthony (Lee Medina) joined the hug, followed by Thayne, who almost tackled you. You giggled as you four walked off stage, huddled in that group hug.

Off stage then they let go, even though Thayne cuddled with you even longer, as he was the only original ensemble cast member left and had been there with you from the beginning. It practically broke your hearts to be apart now, as you were best buds ever since Sydney had left the cast.

"I'm going to miss you," Thayne mumbled into your hair and you smiled "I'm going to miss you, too. Don't eat too many cookies without me, okay?"

Thayne giggled and let go of you, leaving you up for the next person, which was Javier.

Where to start with Javi? Of course, he was your on screen affair, but otherwise you were just as big bros as you were with Leslie — sorry Thayne.

You and Javi hugged for a good minute, neither of you saying a thing, before he finally let go and let Lexi hug you. This went on and on until you had hugged every cast member, some even twice.

Then finally Daveed was up. He also looked like he had tears in his eyes, which made you giggle and say "Hey, I'm supposed to cry, not you!"

Daveed chuckled and pulled you close "I know that you are, but as your husband, I suffer with you and you suffer with me. So we have just entered an endless train of suffering."

You both laughed and leaned your foreheads against the other's, staring deep into the other's eyes.

"I love you Mrs Diggs," Daveed whispered softly, to which you grinned "Will you ever get sick of calling me that?"

"Never."

Comment which one you vote for:

girl

boy

thanks