61

"Angelica remind me what we're looking for,"

You and Daveed were in the Richard Rodgers Theatre, quietly walking in on rehearsals. You had brought June with you, an unannounced visit, wanting to surprise those of the cast who didn't know that you had given birth just a few days ago, which was practically all of them. So far, only Thayne knew.

Just as Mandy was about to sing "Eliza, I'm looking for a mind at work," she let out a squeal instead as just then her eyes caught you, Daveed and the stroller.

The music stopped and the confusion was broken up by more people of the female cast starting to squeal as well.

You couldn't help the bright smile as Lexi rushed to the edge of the stage and carefully jumped down, running your way. Lexi nearly tackled you in a hug as she squealed "Congratulations!"

You giggled and soon you and your small family were surrounded by the cast, who all congratulated you for having given birth and so on.

"You won't believe me when I tell you how many death threats she has thrown at my head during the birth giving process," Daveed said, making you all laugh. You punched his arms, still grinning, then said "Guys, we have to introduce you to someone."

The girls were already getting excited, just like Thayne.

Carefully, you reached into the stroller and picked up your little baby girl, holding her close to your chest as she then already clung to a strand of your hair.

The cast 'aww'd at the sight of your child. Daveed had the biggest, most proudest smile on his lips that you've ever seen.

With an also just as big smile, you looked up at the cast and said "Everyone, this is June Alisha. June, these people are far too many whose names you won't have to learn."

Thayne leaned down a little so he could look directly into June's face, who stared at him with her big, brown eyes.

"Can I hold her?", Thayne asked softly, obviously excited to finally see her in person. "If you don't drop her," Daveed said and Thayne rolled his eyes at him "Of course I won't!"

You chuckled softly at their exchange and then carefully handed June over to Thayne. Thayne looked like he was about to start crying when June smiled at him, her tiny hands reaching out to tug at his shirt's collar.

Daveed wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest, smiling as Thayne was now surrounded by the girls and some of the guys who wanted to see June.

"You sure we can take her home today?", Daveed whispered, making you giggle "They wouldn't dare keep our baby. They would regret it." "Point given."