47

So...you and Daveed just returned from your honeymoon. It wasn't too special, well, of course it was special because it was your first week as a married couple, but you just relaxed and had fun.

You may think yourself the fun part.

Anyways, it's been just a week. It was December 11th when you both returned to civilization, meaning New York.

People were freaked and all because you haven't been in your role as Peggy and Maria for the whole week. Jasmine had left the company a day before your wedding and from the third December until today Alysha had taken over your part.

Of course the community speculated that you were maybe sick or had a week of vacation and that those could be reasons why you weren't there, but some also noticed how unbelievably silent your and Daveeds social media accounts had gotten.

Nobody of the cast swore to say a thing until either you or Daveed did.

So today, Tuesday the 13th, you got ready for the Ham4Ham outside in the cold.

Javi had taken over the Ham4Ham. Sometimes someone else would do it, but Javi did a great job at keeping it running.

"Hi, hello people and welcome to the Ham4Ham!", Javi yelled into the mic and was greeted by fans cheering and screaming.

"We've got something special for today, I really think you're going to like it," Javi said after his short introduction, chuckling a little, before he mumbled "I'll just let it happen."

He put the mic away and helped a crew member turn on the music, which began to play a moment later.

The people didn't take long to recognize the song. Hello from Adele, the first few notes. But then,

The door opened and you peeked out, saying "Hello. It's me."

The crowd screamed and you got back inside, giggling to yourself. You had something really stupid planned and this wasn't even the start of it.

The music changed and was accompanied by Mandy walking out, singing "Mandy!"

Lexi followed her out "Lexi!"

Then you came out "And Y/N!"

"The Schuyler Sisters!" "Mandy!" "Y/N!" "Lexi!" "Work!"

"Betsy said this would be stupid!", you began, looking at your sisters worriedly.

Mandy grinned "Betsy doesn't need to know."

"Emmy said this isn't the best to do!"

"Like we said, you're free to do," Lexi continued and winked at you.

"But, look around, look around, so many fans who you can declare it to!", Mandy sang and pointed at the crowd.

"So many," you and Lexi chorused, while Javi did the "Mandy, work!"

"It's bad enough that it's gotta be this way," you said and Lexi said "With all these people shouting in the square!"

"It's bad enough that I can't do it any other way!", you continued and Mandy grinned "Stop the whining, it's your fault anyways. Look around, look around!"

"Mandy please remind me what we're looking for," Lexi asked, to which Mandy sang "We're looking for Diggs's guts," and while she did, she pointed at you.

So to say, hell broke loose as the reason for your disappearance was now revealed.

okay so holy shit look at this

credit goes to @NTGGamez

and holy shit

25K READS

TWENTYFUCKINGFIVE K READS

YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING HOW DID I DESERVE THIS